What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How can u pay someone to sell your own property?

U

usually

Doesn't a longer list mean a higher difficulty rating? its just the list part you pay for right?

Thats Sorta like paying for pre planned answers to something you already said yes to. The timing part seems impossible to pay for.

U

usually

Yea makes it more difficult. Doesn't matter to me what the car is, that feeling of me being forced to pay for it in that way is the same every time.

U

usually

The lists are unstable most of the time because of them competing with each other over the same people, which are people i could just go deal with directly.

You're kidding, right?

Very easily. Your property is still subject to the laws of your jurisdiction. That affects every single product they sell in every store since pretty much the start of written history. Many people have made a profit in spite of regulatory costs since the start of written history.

"Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" Matthew 22:21

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
The lists are unstable most of the time because of them competing with each other over the same people, which are people i could just go deal with directly.

so why dont you?
put down the tacos, mate

You're kidding, right?

whoa, whoa, whoa
usually' threads are never a joke man
/like a hot carne assada with side of rice and beans...
/ your choice at the salsa bar...
/maybe a cold jamaica drink on the side...
/cant get no realer than that

#tacorevolution

picture.php

View image in gallery

U

usually

You're kidding, right?

Very easily. Your property is still subject to the laws of your jurisdiction. That affects every single product they sell in every store since pretty much the start of written history. Many people have made a profit in spite of regulatory costs since the start of written history.

"Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" Matthew 22:21

When its a product that goes from 100% value to 0% without changing im not kidding. The more people u add the closer it gets to having %0 value. Prewritten history is more accurate in this paradigm.

so why dont you?

Why don't i what?

It doesn't drop that far. The value of marijuana has been inflated about 20 times what it costs to produce and let everyone down the line make a profit. So by your model, they could drop it from 100% to 5% and people would still make a profit. Cuz basic math.

See, some people actually take this seriously. Toss that in your chalupa. :p

U

usually

It doesn't drop that far. The value of marijuana has been inflated about 20 times what it costs to produce and let everyone down the line make a profit. So by your model, they could drop it from 100% to 5% and people would still make a profit. Cuz basic math.

See, some people actually take this seriously. Toss that in your chalupa. :p

20 times only works for indoor, outdoor its a far larger number. It for sure drops to 0% from 100%. By my math it only cost 2.5% of the profit to buy and run 2nd location. lol.