What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg

ghostmade

Veteran
Cant wait for the drop.please make it a fat one.or at least dont space them out by the year.lol

Last edited:

gang-of-trees

Mate, you smoked the stardawg yet, if not bro your in for a treat! Soooo tasty, high is top and she stinks.

Real easy to train and grow, she take a little less feed than the Glue.

JayJayGrowVt

Here is my little experiment. Popped 2 seeds of San Diego Cat Piss × Stardawg to try out growing 12/12 from seed. 12 on and 12 off from the time they broke the soil. Both showed their sex at 21 days. One male and one female. I'm regretting throwing out the male now. I should of let them make a bunch of F2s but live and learn. The female has been a joy to grow. Other then getting a little root bound there have been no problems at all. I think she is Cat Piss dominant. Has a wicked ammonia skunk smell. The stretch is now over and she's been flowering for a little over 3 weeks. I have 7 beans left and it's my intention to really work this strain. I'm sure there is some fire in those genetics. 12/12 from seed is OK but if I ever do it again I'll let them veg for 2-3 weeks first. So here is a pic of her at 3 weeks flowering.

Attachments

• 20150306_190341.jpg
    20150306_190341.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 11

The Revolution

Veteran
Hard to tell yet VH. Im sure shes the real deal. ive got a pack of f2s to dig thru n hopefully some cuts soon. We'll get some stardawgs rolling brothaman

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard to tell yet VH. Im sure shes the real deal. ive got a pack of f2s to dig thru n hopefully some cuts soon. We'll get some stardawgs rolling brothaman

That sounds good to me The Revolution. Hope you find a keeper or 2 in the F2's, you may be the only one who has stardawg seeds until JJ makes some more.

The Revolution

Veteran
Lol thatd be some shit. Im pretty sure others have f2s. I didn't make these ones abd I know true grit has been making some. Im working on getting tge corey cut to inbreed these f2s a cpl more times and got some sick hybrids in mind

-tempa-

@JJ-NYC iv inboxed you on can*z*n can u please login and get back at me bro , I didn't put the full name of the site because I don't know if it is aloud on here but I think u will get the name ..thanks temp

true grit

Veteran
Lol thatd be some shit. Im pretty sure others have f2s. I didn't make these ones abd I know true grit has been making some. Im working on getting tge corey cut to inbreed these f2s a cpl more times and got some sick hybrids in mind

Havent done any f2's yet, but did a reversal with my cut. Didn't get the pollination id like this go but did get a grip of different OG's x my star cut for myself. May try again but at this point just using the Star as mom in a few different fem crosses.

Will say i did a solid stardawg pop last round, some original release some from my old pack and found a standout fem im re-running. Similar funk to mine but better structure, and so far better than the illuminati and a "corey" (we'll see if its real deal) im running next to her. Best plant out of two packs was a male as well :)

sdd420

Veteran
LoLjust wait..we got plans....

The problem is we are wasting our money now on other seeds while waiting.......it's very hard plus we need to get our summer run seeds popped ASAP . Still I'll grab some of you guys gear if I can. Thanks in advance for putting the work in.......peace sdd

Very stand up guy. Nothing but respect for you for doing the right thing.

Nice of you to say that. You should chexk out the greenpoint thread here money mike tripped out all over it dissing GU. Turned quite a few people off of topdawg in the thread the general sentiment was not positive

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
That post was in response in him NOT selling pure top dawg hybrids
But hey peoples attitudes/ways change in 3 years right?so he's selling stardawgxi95 out of respect?haha keep thinking what you will....
Wonder why I get an attitude towards him?and really I don't care at this point he can feed himself and whom ever because of me and J's work that's a coat tail rider if ya didn't know
I'm a big boy JJ has nothing to do with my attitude towards this leech
So stop trying to act like a little snitch

Latest posts

Latest posts