What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the likelihood of being mugged in the weed business?

LMAO, I stumbled onto this thread after getting home and saw it was a old thread but currently active. Being well medicated at this point I personally thought at 1st this was a April Fools joke or some kind of comedy. Were you truly serious when your posted this thread?

If you were, I hope your still ok and in one piece. Some people just cant be reached. WOW

T

TreehouseJ

Although the OP did sound a little goofy, I think it should be made a PSA that a good chunk of "pot dealers" are just nice people going out of their way and risking everything to pick up a small bit for their friends for nothing or next to it, just out of their own bigheartedness and love for the plant.

You know someone who sells pot, your friend needs pot, you get him pot. Now, you're a "pot dealer". I think it's important to realize that there are people who don't value the lives of "pot dealers", they are out to rob somebody, and they figure these "drug dealers" are asking for it. You are risking not only your freedom but your also your life, every time your # is put into somebodies phone.

Chink didn't die because he had any money, Chink died because you can't bleed a stone. I'm sure such is the case in many marijuana related homicides.