What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jojorizo and all that good shit related!

the gnome

Veteran
okie dokie, time for some chinese, like Chop Suey!
I took down Jo 2 last week
Jo 1 is chopped today.
observations on these 2 leads me to believe they're the same cross,
both very very similar in structure,
same taste and buzz
the main difeference is Jo1 has rock hard nugs Jo2 light-n-airy tho 2 became denser during drying.
at this point it's not looking like I'll get the variety of crosses the name on the pak implied.
BUT
I still have 1/2 a pak left so it's not a done deal yet on the aspect.
I have cuts from the Jo male and saved some pollen so F2s will be coming in the future,
I'll see if i can send some to the server fund so all you jojo rizzo fans out there will get a chance to try his great genetic gear.

both have great taste and a solid punch that creeps up on ya.
Jo1 looks to be the one that yields the better of the 2.
the shape is classic as you can see in the pics with nugs running up the laterals
another +, even the lower flowers are dense and sizable so larf is minimal.
as you see theres no tying up the laterals, branches are good-n-stout and minimal tying was needed but not done, Jo 2 needed quite a bit of support and was not an easy trim job on her, another strike against keeperdhood :D
Jo 1 even tho she's a hairy gal she's actually a pretty easy trim, mostly big blades sticking out and not much little ones like Jo2
that pretty much wraps my part in this thread till i get into the rest of the pak

Jo 1
picture.php

:dance013:
picture.php

Stash

Wow! Leisure Puffer was a good friend from up north (Canada). He was a member of our group. I remember sending him a box of colchicum autumnale bulbs as a gift. I still grow them.
I still have a pack of JoJo's Christmas Mix that JoJo gave me. I know the tiny seeds must be trainwreck but not sure what else is in the pack. I don't like to waste my time growing seeds that I don't know for sure what they are but I think I'll start them very soon. Later,Stash

Latest posts

Latest posts