What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obama's Pot Smoking Days Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
No one expected o to be any better...
But no one expected him to be worse either.

What is romney gonna do thats worse?

@Dave:
Your sarcasm detectors are broken ;)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Had the pleasure of meetin Bill years ago. Took an instant dislike. He is only alive today due to these pesky murder laws. Guy is a slug.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No hypocrisy here....
Obama is incapable of it.
Or
He never said decrim was a good idea.
Or(my personal favorite)
He just needs a second term to get to his real agenda.

What a crock of shit.

and your choice is another Republican with DADDY ISSUES?

George Bush - revenge the family name against Saddam from the assassination attempt on his DADDY.

Mitt Romney - avenge his fathers DISGRACE for the 60's Pres election where he was to be President - Until he professed he had been BRAIN WASHED in Viet-Nam, and America turn there back on him in an Instant. If his family didnt have this huge mark of Shame he wouldn't even be in Politics.

There really is no choice.

assholes with daddy issues, Caligula, Hitler, Hannibal

Skip

Veteran
young Barry would look at his old man self and think hes a loser sellout.
haha... I was thinking how much cooler the young Obama was compared to the President.

I'd rather hang loose with the young carefree Obama than the uppity wealthy corporate shill that he turned into.

Check it out! Here's a "User's Guide to Smoking Pot With Obama."
http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/a-users-guide-to-smoking-pot-with-barack-obama

enhanced-buzz-10964-1337117003-4.jpg

Last edited:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Uppity!!!!

Lmmfao!!!

Skip I know what you meant but where im from you might as well have dropped the N bomb...

I love how that works with regional coloquiolisms..

oldhaole

Veteran
The author that wrote this book can't even translate "Pakalolo" correctly.

Pakalolo in Hawaiian translates to Paka Is Cigarette, Lolo is crazy. Your author couldn't even translate a simple Hawaiian word. If he can't get that word correct, I shudder to think of what else he got wrong.

I'm sure under Romney MMJ will be fully legalized.

Republicans are for small government....unless your pregnant and need an abortion.

Skip

Veteran
Uppity!!!!

Lmmfao!!!

Skip I know what you meant but where im from you might as well have dropped the N bomb...

LOL! I just learned that racist southerners use that term of "endearment" to describe black ppl...

I use it to describe anyone who went to Harvard and now has wealth and power. Don't matter what the color of their skin is.

Leave it to southerners to find more words to denigrate ppl of color.

And yes, Obama is also being uppity cause he's forgotten he's a natural born stoner, a weed fiend, who decided to make believe he's something else, something better (in his eyes) just so he could advance socially, economically and politically.

In reality he's no different from any of us. That is what I mean by uppity.

He thinks he's "above" using weed, and those who do should be subject to all sorts of federal penalties.

Drift13

I'm sure under Romney MMJ will be fully legalized.
Sorry oldhaole check out what Mitt had to say about Canna, be it Medical or whatever.
http://2012.republican-candidates.org/Romney/Marijuana.php

“I believe marijuana should be illegal in our country. It is the pathway to drug usage by our society, which is a great scourge -- which is one of the great causes of crime in our cities, and I believe we are at a state where, of course, we are very concerned about people who are suffering, and there are various means of providing pain management.”
October 4, 2007, Romney speaking to students at St. Anselm Institute of Politics in Manchester, New Hampshire

Romney opposes the legalization of marijuana, including medical marijuana.

“People talk about medicinal marijuana. And you know, you hear that story that people who are sick need medicinal marijuana. But marijuana is the entry drug for people trying to get kids hooked on drugs. I don't want medicinal marijuana; there are synthetic forms of marijuana that are available for people who need it for prescription. Don't open the doorway to medicinal marijuana.”
July 25, 2007, Romney speaking at a town hall meeting in Bedford, New Hampshire

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Music may have charms to soothe the savage breast - but money and power cause amnesia to wipe away a lifetime of beliefs.

Awesome quote right here, did you author it? Just too true and can't believe it is the first time I have read / heard it.

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Uppity!!!!

Lmmfao!!!

Yeah, use of the "U" word just negated the content of what was a good comment.

Political Correctness is FUCKING GAY. I am an uppity, cranky, disillusioned human and seeing this group of disenfranchised cannabis users ague over PC language and using words of propaganda coined by the PIGS is enough to make me rip my hair out.

Also it has come to my attention that GAY, and FAG are no longer "cool" words of emotive expression. I used to like duchebag a lot, but then a female friend of mine asked me to quit using it.

What the fuck is a guy to say besides FUCK (which seems to never go out of style)?

Perhaps we will all get over ourselves and our hang ups long enough to allow our neighbors to be free.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Here's the top headline atm...

Obama's Hypocritical War on Marijuana

Posted: 05/25/2012 5:58 pm

Ethan Nadelmann
Executive Director, Drug Policy Alliance

A forthcoming biography on President Obama is making headlines, with new details about the president smoking marijuana with his teenage friends in Hawaii.
David Maraniss' book, Barack Obama: The Story, describes Obama as a marijuana enthusiast: "When a joint was making the rounds, he often elbowed his way in, out of turn, shouted 'Intercepted!' and took an extra hit," Maraniss writes. Maraniss also describes Obama's technique of "roof hits" while hot-boxing cars. "When the pot was gone, they tilted their heads back and sucked in the last bit of smoke from the ceiling," he writes. Obama has been less than shy about his drug use in the past, writing about the topic in Dreams from My Father, "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it," he writes in the memoir.
While Obama's term began with great promise for drug policy reformers, in the past two years it has been difficult to distin*guish Obama's drug policies from those of his White House predecessors. Although President Obama has acknowledged that legalization is "an entirely legitimate topic for debate" -- the first time a sitting president has made such a statement -- his administra*tion has made a string of increasingly disappointing moves over the last year. Half of all U.S. drug arrests are for marijuana -- more than 850,000 Americans were arrested for marijuana in 2010 alone, 88 percent for mere possession.
Barack Obama won a lot of hearts and minds some years ago when he talked so openly and frankly about his youthful marijuana use. That contrasted refreshingly with Bill Clinton's hemming and hawing about not having inhaled, much less George Bush's refusal to even acknowledge what old friends revealed about his marijuana use.

But the president has been losing lots of hearts and minds, especially those of young voters, with his striking silence on marijuana issues since he became president -- apart from providing lame excuses for the federal government's aggressive undermining of state medical marijuana laws.

Most disappointing is his failure to say a word as president about the fact that half of all drug arrests each year are for nothing more than possessing a small amount of marijuana, which is something Barack Obama did lots of in his younger days, or to offer any critical comments about the stunning racial disproportionality in marijuana arrests around the country.

Roughly twice as many people are arrested for marijuana possession now as were arrested in the early 1980s, even though the number of people consuming marijuana is no greater now than then. If police had been as keen on making marijuana arrests back then, it's quite possible that a young man named Barry Obama would have landed up with a criminal record -- and even more likely that he would not have his current job.

With 50 percent of Americans -- and 57 percent of Democrats -- now in favor of legalizing marijuana use, according to Gallup's most recent poll, President Obama needs to come clean once again about marijuana -- but this time he needs to speak not of his own youthful use but rather of the harmful consequences of today's punitive marijuana policies for young Americans today.

Ethan Nadelmann is the executive director of the Drug Policy Alliance (www.drugpolicy.org)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ethan-nadelmann/obama-marijuana_b_1546921.html
Good to see policy heads shaming the president, might shame him into discussions.

Imagine Obama visiting NYC as a teen today. If his white friend(s) presented probable cause, they could be searched and fined for simple possession.

Due to the color of his skin, statistics show that Obama would be far more likely to be offered the opportunity to come clean, lowering his potential for trouble. Whipping-it-out breaks the plain sight provision of the law, intended for street dealers and users in plain sight.

Statistics overwhelmingly suggest Obama would be arrested and incarcerated for the same, simple possession violation.

Obviously Rudy's and Mike's mayoral policies have nothing to do with Obama but where's ACLU et al on this shit? My state lowered the amount allowable for a simple possession charge but they're not manipulating the law to arrest those who fall within those limits. How is NYC able to legally get away with it?

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
barry was born to be a sell out,, he's crown property,, what a surprise he came out of the chicago sess pit..

i hope he lives just long enough to realise what a pitiful excuse for a human he was.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Political Correctness is FUCKING GAY. I am an uppity, cranky, disillusioned human and seeing this group of disenfranchised cannabis users ague over PC language and using words of propaganda coined by the PIGS is enough to make me rip my hair out.

Also it has come to my attention that GAY, and FAG are no longer "cool" words of emotive expression. I used to like duchebag a lot, but then a female friend of mine asked me to quit using it.

What the fuck is a guy to say besides FUCK (which seems to never go out of style)?

Perhaps we will all get over ourselves and our hang ups long enough to allow our neighbors to be free.

LOL!
Hate "PC" also.
What a joke.
"Hate crimes" give me a laugh too.
If I walk up to a black man and shoot him in the head without saying a word, it's one thing, but if I precede the murder with the "N" word, now we are talking a serious crime.
Will thought crimes be next?

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Obviously Rudy's and Mike's mayoral policies have nothing to do with Obama but where's ACLU et al on this shit? My state lowered the amount allowable for a simple possession charge but they're not manipulating the law to arrest those who fall within those limits. How is NYC able to legally get away with it?

money?

a better question is how are they able to hire NYC police officers and send them overseas to spy on muslims? Dont we have a national policing force to do this?

Awesome quote right here, did you author it? Just too true and can't believe it is the first time I have read / heard it.

You liked the quote - but you neg rep'd me on it?

It was a bastardization of a quote from William Congreve (the first half), and the second part was mine.

All rights reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts