What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Possible IED Thrown Into Marijuana Collective

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I think the bigger picture is not who threw the IED in to the dispensary.
The real question is will the police investigate this as an act of domestic terrorism?
Throwing bombs is considered a terrorist act in America and most other countries. Or is it only terrorism when its directed against a government, not a business that some people don't care for. But they haven't investigated abortion clinic bombings as terrorism either, why is that I wonder.
So I'm not sure how the government defines a terrorist act, is it who does the act or the target its directed against.
MY TWO CENTS

Cappy

Just another case of medical marijuana states making it harder for those of us still living under prohibition. I suppose it was too much to hope that MMJ wasn't going to become glorified drug dealing, yet here we are.

Don't ever wonder why the feds are cracking down. Some of you fuckers out there make it SO DAMN EASY for them!

(not referring to anyone here, just ranting at the world and humanity in general)

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
This MMJ shit has been glorified drug dealing since the early 2000's in cali. Ain't nothin new about that man.

devilgoob

Veteran
they really have an issue with what they seem to disagree with, then how is throwing something civil and safe to them?

I would say it's someone who sells, sells to the dispensary, or is jealous of money.

If they really believe cannabis is bad for you, well they were littering buds with chemicals, how could they care about one's health?

I would literally fight fire with fire. Or mash my own feces into the cooling grates at the top of their TV. that too.

This MMJ shit has been glorified drug dealing since the early 2000's in cali. Ain't nothin new about that man.
honestly since in cali it went legit that took a grip of street dealers out of bizz i know that for a fact. and now your more likely to get great bud

G

guest8905

wow

well thats too bad, i feel bad for them

in chico once this guy shot a budtender b/c he was against his daughters use of mmj

he also shot up the windows of another place with a shotgun, he got arrested though good thing

Tahoe is a nice place, but sometimes there is a weird vibe imo

Latest posts

Latest posts