What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Richard Branson Asks Obama For a Spliff!

Skip

Veteran
Longtime advocate for marijuana, sir Richard Branson was at the White House for the state dinner with British PM David Cameron the other evening. When he finally got some time to talk to Obama he asked him for a "spliff". Evidently there wasn't any to be had at the White House. I guess their latest crop wasn't ready yet. And they didn't seem keen on sending out for any.

Branson is a supporter of recreational marijuana use and has reportedly smoked with his grandmother and son.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74111.html

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
That's only because Obama wants to smoke everyone else's weed and bogarts his own stash.

Was it Willy Nelson who smoked a jay up on the White house roof at one time?

G

guest8905

willie in the white house,. israel vibration burned one in buckenham palace for peter

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Now thats awesome :). These are very exciting times (and sometimes frieghtning) that we live in. I'm just glad now that Cannabis is in the news a lot and that at least everytime its not something bad, even a small step in the right direction is better than no step. Ya'll take care 1

S

SeaMaiden

Not to mention that, despite being every bit the adventurer as compared to Steve Fosset, he's managed to live through them so far.

I was sooo hoping that Mr. Fosset had actually staged his own death to escape the limelight, super-bummed when his remains were found (not too far from where I live). Super-bummed. Remember watching the show about the high altitude balloon flight Branson and Fosset did some years ago? HIGH ADVENTURISM!!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
the 2 coolest richest men in the world, warren buffet and richard branson....each wickedly cool for their own reasons..

mrcreosote

Veteran
url

url

supermanlives

Veteran
that dude is so cool and smart. he can make money on anything. here in so cal he paid for a whale to be towed out to sea and sunk . then he plans on dive expeditions to seee the life the whale carcass brings.