What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

tennessee pot bust - NOT!!!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the state commissioner of the Alcoholic Beverage Commission, Danielle Elks, was away from home when her husband, Joel "Taz" Digregorio (keyboards for Charlie Daniels band) was killed in an auto accident. when police went to the home to notify her, they discovered marijuana & rolling papers in the home. surprisingly (or not, depending) the police neither confiscated the cannabis, nor are there any charges pending according to news reports. my question - is this a sign of less repressive behavior on the part of law enforcement, or simply ignoring one of the "good ol' boys" foibles? her job, after all, puts her IN CHARGE of the maijuana eradication effort in our state. gotta be dedicated to getting rid of it one hogleg at a time, huh? i mean, if they had come to MY house, do any of you doubt that i would currently be under arrest? i'm jus' saying here...:tiphat: