What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home of NFL player called Pot Distribution Center

F. Dupp

Veteran
how in the fuck do you know that? he got a scale that makes him a dealer ? or the ten pounds ? well i dont think that proofs shit maybe he just got friends or his tolerance is somewhere near bob amrley... your like a cop.

Your name is narc and you call me a cop?

L

longearedfriend

95% of people on this site may sell pot, but 0% of the people on this site have multi-million dollar NFL contracts.

The point is, that if someone is willing to sign you to a 20 million dollar contract, dont fuck it up.

we don't know man... :) maybe there are a couple of nba players here learning how to grow the good stuff

as for the money and image

I dunno if he was part of a dog fighting ring ? some people mention that

anyways even if he is rich
and he is selling thats fine

he's bringing good cali (maybe) weed to the neighbourhood
he likes to sell weed , smoke weed

good for him
he's not hurting anyone

and I agree, they shouldn't need to hide or whatever
you can be succesful/a good person even if you smoke weed

L

longearedfriend

Your name is narc and you call me a cop?

they have baseball caps with NARC written on the front white on black at the corner store lol

%21B1B7szQBWk%7E$%28KGrHqR,%21iYE%29qoeq37FBMcy1twS0w%7E%7E_35.JPG

googling it i finally found out it's a movie (could explain why)

F. Dupp

Veteran
your like a cop not acctually... your logic seems to be quite close to a cops to me anyway.

Between your arguements in this thread and the "ripper" thread, my "logic" tells me that you are a moron.
Im sure most cops would agree, but it doesnt take a detective to figure that one out.

N

narko

yeah right ... why dont you just start argumenting ? you didnot even one time answer to a post of mine i think. all you do is quote me and start talking bout other shit.

Last edited:
H

h^2 O

how in the fuck do you know that? he got a scale that makes him a dealer ? or the ten pounds ? well i dont think that proofs shit maybe he just got friends or his tolerance is somewhere near bob amrley... your like a cop.

a scale and packaging material. And what...7 pounds? I think it said they searched the house and found 6 pounds - not mentioning the pound that was delivered. If you already had 6 pounds why would you need another pound?
I'm not really sure what the hell was going on. They didn't need the pound that came in the mail because there was already 6 pounds in the house. Then the scale and the packaging material.
Not sure how the woman fits into all of this. I was thinking she's just the house whore/cleaner for some reason. Like they pay her to be at the house all the time so they can fuck her and she cleans the house. All sports stars have that going on. Maybe she was trying to make extra money? I really don't understand why someone making 500K a year would feel the need to slang ounces. We;ll just have to stay glued to the news to find out what the deal is.

PS I'm not familiar with "bob amrley"....is he related to R.Lee Ermy, the guy from Full Metal JAcket and the show on the history channel?

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
He was selling it. He was taking a stupid risk for peanuts compared to the amount of money someone else was paying him to keep his nose clean. I dont care if he smokes weed, his coaches prolly dont even care if he smokes it on occasion as long as he keeps it on the downlow. BUT the dumb mutherfucker was selling it and got caught. Thus casting a negative light on himself, his team, and most importantly the trillion dollar entity known as the NFL. The organization paying him millions of dollars to catch a ball.

So,
Has he done anything wrong morally? No
Has he done anything wrong legally? Kinda
Has he done anything stupid? YES

I bet you could answer the same for every question you just answered for somebody you have never met in your life.

If he wants to fuck up his life doing a victimless crime. Why do you care 2 shits.

Get the hate out your blood. Life's eaiser.

F. Dupp

Veteran
I bet you could answer the same for every question you just answered for somebody you have never met in your life.

If he wants to fuck up his life doing a victimless crime. Why do you care 2 shits.

Get the hate out your blood. Life's eaiser.

Because Im a lifelong NFL fan, thats why.

Im sick of hearing about all the off the field bullshit these players create. I want to see how my team is doing in the sport section, not the crime section. When every Sunday comes down to The Thugs vs The Gangstas and which players can do a better end zone dance and act like the biggest ass, it gets old. Catch my drift?

RetroGrow

Veteran
Bottom line?
The guy's a dumbass, but, no one, rich or poor, black or white, should ever be put in a cage for smoking/selling a plant.
He never should have consented to a search though.
Never, ever, give police permission to search.
So criticize him for being stupid, but not for using the same plant we all do. Remember, it's the authorities here who are the bad guys. We are the victims.

N

narko

Because Im a lifelong NFL fan, thats why.

Im sick of hearing about all the off the field bullshit these players create. I want to see how my team is doing in the sport section, not the crime section. When every Sunday comes down to The Thugs vs The Gangstas and which players can do a better end zone dance and act like the biggest ass, it gets old. Catch my drift?
im sorry if i insulted you or your sports in this thread maybe now i understand your reactions ... but really the question is: why is he seen as a gangster? i mean the dogfighterguys ok their stupid but he just had weed.

bigbrokush

Police seize eight pounds of marijuana from home of Bengals WR

Police seize eight pounds of marijuana from home of Bengals WR

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...-pounds-of-marijuana-from-home?urn=nfl-wp7717

A 2.5-pound shipment of marijuana was seized at the home of Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Jerome Simpson(notes) on Wednesday.

Bengals tackle Anthony Collins(notes) was with Simpson at the Crestview Hills, Ky., house when police confiscated the package. A spokeswoman for the California Department of Justice said police tracked the shipment from California after a two-day investigation.

A woman, Aleen Smith, signed for the package before police swooped in. Simpson gave consent for authorities to search his home, where they found six additional pounds of marijuana and paraphernalia including "packaging materials, scales and smoking devices."

Simpson and Collins were detained but not arrested. The case will be addressed by the Kenton County (Ky.) Prosecutor's Office on Thursday.

The head of the National Marijuana Initiative, a government-funded organization that coordinates marijuana enforcement, told Californiawatch.org that the home was set up as a distribution network. "They had it all set up to receive supplies of high-grade marijuana from Northern California, and from there, it was being distributed from that residence," Tommy LaNier told the website.

[Keep up with your Fantasy team anywhere with Yahoo! Sports' Fantasy Football app]

Simpson had a career-high 146 yards receiving in Cincinnati's loss to the Denver Broncos on Sunday. Collins, an offensive lineman, did not play in the game

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would guess he served up ounces to his friends as a kind of service. Kinda hard to score good weed out there I suppose.

I feel no sympathy for him considering the dumb risk he was taking, risking his football career. I figure this will just roll off him after a few months though. A fine, probation, drug treatment program completed. He will just score his smoke local, and his friends will have to find their stuff somewhere else.

N

Nondual

These guys are fucking morons and no amount of money will change that.
I had to chuckle seeing a pro athlete getting caught up in something like this. Stupid is as stupid does.

Was interesting to read he hasn't been charged yet but still even if not to be around something like that considering his profession is stupid.