What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harmless hobby?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
this has everything to do when your world consists solely yourself

narcissism, the anti-humanitarian that exists in us all

this is what growing up in today's world breeds in abundance

sso

Veteran
humm, around here its quite normal for kids making pipebombs in the garage (i did, had some fun blowing up huge rocks :))

but then again, we go nuts on new years eve, enough fireworks to blow up a small town :) always leftovers for kids to play with :)

these poor ignorant bastards that would fight on the war, they are becoming irrelevant.
cant be nonsensical and unreasonable and expect to stay in office. those days are fast becoming the past.

its evil! it changes the mind! lol...

they are making themselves irrelevant by this stupidity.

the government is Really the common consensus, the majority is in debt up to their eyeballs, the government is the same. heading right smack into a wall.

the only question is, will the old order dissolve with a whisper or a bang?
im tending to think the former.

10 years tops.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Gotta go with mr. wags on this one. What school kid has $4000 in cash stashed in his car?

Mom & Pops screwed up the gravy train for this weasel and paid dearly for it.

Look at it this way. Parents want to do the right thing and keep Sonny out of trouble or jail (and themselves) by getting rid of the plants, but psycho Sonny ain't having it. That cost him cash and that REALLY pissed him off.

Fact is, I have seen really nice people raise horrible kids. Sometimes it just happens that way and all the professional psycho-babblers try to put the blame on the parents.
Some people are just wired wrong from the beginning.
Could be the parents fault or it could not be, just as well. I don't know them so I can only speculate.

I do know that horticulturis interruptus should not lead to murder...

I also agree that the purple prose from the Toke's writer is over the top but still, you KNOW somebody is going to use this to demonize weed and weed growers somehow.
The Reefer Madness crowd always do. They live for these kind of stories.

Thankfully, fewer people are listening to their hysterical bullshit and the tide is slowly turning. Congress will change if they feel that being on the wrong side of legalization will cost them their jobs.

That's our job.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
i'm sure it was much deeper issues than just throwing his plants out. Crazy shit though.

It says in the article that the kid had made numberous threats in the past to kill his parents.

I say its the other way around. It wasnt the weed that was making him crazy - it was the weed that was keeping him sane.

Personally, if my kids threatened to kill me - i would have their ass medicated to the gills and build a safe room to keep them locked the fuck up when im sleeping... and get them plenty of psych treatment.

Fucked up story. Even if the parents were complete assholes - to kill them like he did? Put this kid down like a stray dog who just bit the mayor...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this has everything to do when your world consists solely yourself

narcissism, the anti-humanitarian that exists in us all

this is what growing up in today's world breeds in abundance

It's a complete and utter breakdown of the family unit. In my lifetime i have seen rich kids and poor kids who didn't communicate with mom or dad. If your kids don't respect you and you the parent don't respect your kids how the freakin hell do you expect them to respect anyone else but themselves?

Mom and dad gotta work bla bla bla BULLSHIT My parents put me through 5 divorces 7 step siblings and can remember dad chasing mom around the house beating the shit out of her and my brother being born the very next day as dad laid in jail so YES I might know a thing or 2 about dysfunction and the BULLSHIT excuse people use for their own faults and lazy ass bad parenting skills.

I've been married for over 20 years my little me is my best friend and I would in an instant go to prison for any ill will that came her way. My wife and I have had 3 arguments in that time and I have never even THOUGHT OF raising a hand to her.

BUT

I always remember where I came from and I ALWAYS remember what it was like to be a kid. Does that make me a good person? Not by it self but to get where your going IMHO you ALWAYS gotta remember where you came from.

Our kids are our future and they get shit on everyday it's up to us as parents to remember when we got shit on back in the day so that we can try to get our little me's to understand what they might do in the future to get the hell out of the way so that the shit hits the wall and not them.

Like the bully situation with the kids killing themselves. You don't teach your kids to snitch I always remember that to be the worst thing you could do. You teach them KISS just like in our gardens and the KISS for bully's is simple,you find a bigger bully.

Now I'm not saying violence but 20 bucks to senior bully to tell a junior bully to leave little Johnny alone was the way it was done back in my day. No muss no fuss just a simple warning shot of words. EAZY PEAZY.

To me for a parent to bury their child would be the worst pain a person could ever have. I say it's always better to have the answers now instead of questions then if you get my simple point.

Please
Mr.Wags

Last edited:

primobud

Damn that's a shame really.
It's a good thing that kid smokes weed though, imagine what a cold blooded fuck he'd be if he didn't smoke.

Too bad it's still illegal in most states, it sure would make it easier for people like him to get help.
I'm with you there pal. Poor dude had problems, my guess would be the weed helped keep him less violent.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sad story all the way around that has absolutely nothing to do with pot and all to do with parenting and mental health.

LokiLoki

i'm sure it was much deeper issues than just throwing his plants out. Crazy shit though.

:yeahthats

Fucking sad story and what a fucked up kid.

I don't really thing smoking pot was the reason for this, he was probably an aggressive dealer who lost his crop and his money.

Killing your parents for pot is fucked up, this kid has some real issues and his parents must have noticed something going on...

God i cant belive a man could do something like this. Hopefully he'll fall of a shank like someone already wrote.

mister c

I think there may be more to the story...with dad carrying that kind of cash it may be possible they (parents) were involved with the son in some sort of activity which resulted in this violence. With dad carrying an 1800 knot and son with 4g cash...they were selling something. Just sayin.