What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats wrong with these outdoors.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Whats wrong with these outdoor plants?
They were fine a week ago. Fox farm ocean forest soil and they have had only plain faucet water.
Can they be fixed and will they finish flowering? It's warm here passed November usually.

Attachments

• 20180903_200945.jpg
    20180903_200945.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 22
  • 20180903_200928.jpg
    20180903_200928.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20180903_200903.jpg
    20180903_200903.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180903_200830.jpg
    20180903_200830.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 19

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It is time to feed them. Ocean forest has some nutritional value but not enough to get through flower.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Any other opinions? To me it looks like some sort of a leaf burn. can the sun burn leaves if they get wet?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Any other opinions? To me it looks like some sort of a leaf burn. can the sun burn leaves if they get wet?
Yes! water droplets act as magnifying glasses. You can start a fire with only a baggie full of water. Of course the sun must cooperate :)

MrBungle

Sun bleaching is much more bone white in color.. That stuff looks yellow... It looks slightly overwatered and maybe a pH issue to me

theJointedOne

Veteran
Get them some all purpose fert, see how they respond.

A dry flower/bloom mix, such as from dr earth or other organic versions

just a lack of nutrients, both micro and macro

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Classic over watering... There's really no such thing as over watering, it's actually a lack of O2 at the roots. Some O2 can make it's way in through drain holes, but the main function of holes is to allow water to drain, which in turn sucks O2 in at the surface as the water moves down like a piston.

MrBungle nailed it with the diagnosis. No drain holes. Cannabis is very high energy and actually requires a great deal of oxygen down by the roots. I'd suggest getting a drill and drilling holes. Right now.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
*Ahem*

What's the pH/ppm of your tap water, and what's the ppm made of? Looks like too high pH providing mass nitrogen and locking out other nutes. Just watched this happen 2 weeks ago, when the tap water in my area suddenly changed. (I would hazard a guess it's around 7)

pH your tap water to 6.2 to 6.5 and water the plants thoroughly the next week or so. You'll see a health recovery without adding any nutrition. Also, make sure the soil is still a bit moist when you water again, dry-dry will cause pH issues in the root zone and also burn the plants. :)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Get them some all purpose fert, see how they respond.

A dry flower/bloom mix, such as from dr earth or other organic versions

just a lack of nutrients, both micro and macro
ill try this.

*Ahem*

What's the pH/ppm of your tap water, and what's the ppm made of? Looks like too high pH providing mass nitrogen and locking out other nutes. Just watched this happen 2 weeks ago, when the tap water in my area suddenly changed. (I would hazard a guess it's around 7)

pH your tap water to 6.2 to 6.5 and water the plants thoroughly the next week or so. You'll see a health recovery without adding any nutrition. Also, make sure the soil is still a bit moist when you water again, dry-dry will cause pH issues in the root zone and also burn the plants. :)

Ill def ph check my water from now on. I normally do check but been lazy lately.
The ph in my tap water is around 7.9-8 ph.
The soil has been staying s lil bit too wet lately.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
You don't need nutes, you need to fix your pH issue. Do as I suggested and you'll be fine.

Add nutes and you'll fry those plants in a heartbeat. This is not a deficiency of any kind.

Latest posts

Latest posts