What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i want to see Perseides!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
but, that is too bad.:comfort: per usual, forecast here for the next couple of nights is "cloudy & overcast with a 60% chance of rain."
tried to outsmart the weather & go early before they peak, but now it is clouding up tonight, too! FUCK! been 4 years since i got to watch. ol' Mother Nature can be a ringtailed bitch sometimes...:moon:

Green Squall

The Perseid Collapse. Great book.

Weather looks like shit here too and we have fireworks tomorrow night. Might be a no go.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
another great reason to enjoy a summer night outside!
/plus in socal', we have the grunion running tonight (a thin boney fish that comes ashore to spawn)

hope everyone enjoys the show!

Satyros

Same here--"this will be great because of the new moon".

Then it rains every day, but only at night. At least one night around 2 a. m. there was a massive lightning storm. One of the bolts flew so close by, I could hear it sear the rain. Lightning actually has an electrical sound kind of like a spark plug that doesn't carry very far.