What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

....ran a bunch of Number Eleven flowers and trim this weekend. pulled just under an ounce, and wow it tastes unreal. straight lemon kush, unbelievable!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
CDM, is the number 11 your referring to one of the NL5/hazexPre98bubba? If so I hear ya on the lemon kush, when I got to smoke on some phenos a while back from Llyod I got heavy lemon kush taste out of 3 of the 4 samples. It was nice to see how much the kush came out of those seeds, made it much more interesting than the bubba IMO....Have to admit though I didn't see anything that was heavy on the NL5/haze side, bubba seemed to be pretty dominate.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Damn what a nerd... Why haven't u posted pics of them Lloyd?! Shit man... I wanna see what everyone else is finding in these. So u guys didn't see anything that resembled Number Nine? Number Eleven is one of these phenos, yes.

Number Nine = couldnt say which way she's leaning for sure, but it's clearly not bubba. She stretches more than an OG and is as lanky (nodal spacing). She has double the frost of other phenos, and the smell is 100% MINT KUSH. After a long cure she starts going away from the mint and into a spicy Kush. But off the dry racks, I've never tasted anything close to it.

Number Ten = leans heavy to bubba in structure, but taste is pure fruity/candy Kush.

Number Eleven = I would guess this leans to the NL5/haze side, the purple hues she throws just reminds me of old NL pics & the flowers foxtail & get a serious late flower haze boost in production, she goes 75-85 days. And after a cure it goes COMPLETELY lemon kush.

But ya, we mostly do mutt trim runs but this time we did the flowers & trim from Number Eleven... Yikes ;-)

Tyga

Veteran
What do you guys got for Dehue's? Im dying for a Sante Fe, Dri-eaz, Or even a phoenix but the budget ain't letting it happen this round... I heard decent things about the Soleus 70ppd... Again not on the level of the high end commercial units but just something to make it threw this round. Mini-split ain't cutting it...

CDM .... your room is just silly man ..... Awesome!

Bob & weave .... Through the light saber mine field!!
Nice run down on your take of Number 9/10/11 ...... Number 11 sounds interesting .... but that's just me loving long flower sativas!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
CDM, i should've been more clear, nothing new was popped it was from a year or two ago...out of the 4 different samples he had I found 3 of them to be lemony kushy heavy on the kush, the other one was very grapey in taste and not much of that kush at all. 2 of the 4 samples were purple while the other two were neon green...your number 9 has the most frost by far, def got that bubba appearance. The 11 sounds just like the Haze side!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking sick, CDM! :D

I went and got myself legal today, here in Ma.
I have some real mixed feelings about it, but wanted to do so before the Department of Public Health issues the regulations.
Until then, the law allows a qualifying patient to cultivate their own limited supply of MJ.
As it's written on my Physician's Recommendation Certificate, (That's now hanging in my grow area. :) )
"you may possess up to a sixty- day supply of dried marijuana, and may cultivate up to a sixty-day supply of rooted and non-rooted plants for your medical needs."

OK, I probably have a six yr. supply. :biglaugh:
"I've never done this before, Officer, I didn't know there'd be this much!"

Basically want to cover my ass. As I understand it, when things are settled next month, the cultivation penalties will be harsher than they'd been if you're a non-patient.

Regardless, I'm feeling justified!

MMJ Gold Seal of Approval!

S

Slip Kid

:woohoo:Brilliant HL!! Hopefully I'll be holding one sooner than later.:) It must be an unusual feeling, being legal and all, damme.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I'm not going to be out on the corner flaunting it. No bragging to anyone but you guys.
Strictly trying to cover my ass. ;)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL, I thought you and I could admit we are those guys that hand out fliers at the pot rallies, proving we love weed more than everyone....Don't lie I even put up a couple pics of us from last rally....I admit we don't flaunt as much as we should to help the cause, notice are matching scarfs....

HL
1336350046-largest-global-marijuana-march-in-the-world--toronto_1198899.jpg

ME
img_5584472_340.jpg

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Back to that sunshine you were talking about.....
Got these 2 #1's just doing their thing day24....even out of all the NL5xHaze crosses I've popped including the #1 f2's, this plant is still by far the most vigorous and heavy yielding, I've yet to finding anything close to her amount of bud sites and vigor, i'll keep looking til I find one tho....
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Ottoman: beautiful NL#5H ladies. Look like there gonna be super fat,yielders.

Here's a few shots of VerdantGreen CherryjuanaF2 testers
Nl2QAzv.jpg

2y4EVX6.jpg

kFtV0j4.jpg

rxgQ6mz.jpg

52WhJNF.jpg

A

Alone

AHHH screw it! Ill go smoke on some freshly dried Critical+ and take a chill pill ~
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

I hid in my shop the whole time:).Melty's Magnum Kush. This branch, with a bunch of others grew upside down the whole way.I couldn't quite reach the back section.It had a 600 mounted on the wall with a cooltube and the place overgrew me.Lots of heavy branches back there.
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Some more upside down buds, hadn't seen these branches since Feb!!
picture.php