What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get High and Go Hiking!

Another hike .....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1439.JPG
    DSCN1439.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN1521.JPG
    DSCN1521.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN1523.JPG
    DSCN1523.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN1530.JPG
    DSCN1530.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 37
couple more

couple more

a few more this was 5.5 miles on the rivers edge at the bottom of the 500+ft gorge

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1531.JPG
    DSCN1531.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN1553.JPG
    DSCN1553.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN1554.JPG
    DSCN1554.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN1578.JPG
    DSCN1578.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 37
the pics dont do it justice that last pic is looking up bout 500ft it doesnt look like it but it is this gorge was made by glaciers 100's of yrs ago made of ice

crafteala

Well, hiking high not made me too good... Maybe only in long offroad paths before real hiking. I want to try this !

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
If it's a strenuous/difficult hike I won't toke at all to ensure I have my wits about me. Or I'll wait until I'm at a comfortable point where the majority of the challenge is over.

Once I'm comfortable with the hike, I usually toke at or over the half-way point. This way I at least make my goal for the day, hiking-wise, and the territory is familiar enough so I have no problem with the rest of the way.

If I'm toking on a round-trip, I think there's something to enjoying the experience sober, and then again when high.

Also, if I do toke, it HAS to be sativa. And I mean a true sativa with no sleepiness or skunkiness. If I toke a hybrid I'll be taking breaks every 30 minutes and just not want to hike at all.

Yeah, I'm picky, but if I do it wrong I'm in a world of hurt.

Anyway, it's all about WHERE you decide to take a break and imbibe...

Last edited:

Mr Jay

Veteran
Oh man, getting high and hiking is one of my favorite things! I love getting something highly cerebral and visual, nothing like it for a hike in the woods. The colors come more alive and I can separate the different bird calls out. It's best once you hit "the pace" when everything matches up. Your breath, heart beat, feet the sounds of the woods. I guess I'm lucky to live in a city with so many hiking trails in biking distance.

OreoGrows

I love to be outside

Although I prefer to get to my apex of the hike then smoke. I enjoy the views or whatever else is around so much more.

Going on a 6 hour hike in a few months in Northern Ontario, looking forward to it. Will be out in the wilderness for 10 days

hell yeah i wait to be like 2 miles in before i spark. i usually have a 40+ lb pack on and man your blood gets pumpin so fast trekkin up a mountain that first puff looking over the valley....heaven. nothing is a better victory dance when you reach a view point than some oatmeal n coffee and a fat bowl. i love the appalachian trail, its so awesome and some parts are so hard its just amazing when you come to a nice part. im gunna thru hike probably in 2014. i was gunna leave next march but i need to train someone to look after my grow first. id love to do the continental divide trail and the pacific crest trail too some day.

F

Franky4fingers

i agree! getting baked only makes communicating with my legs to hurdle randomly placed rocks more of a challenge. Nothing like burning one down after a long hike

F

Franky4fingers

HZ.... we need to hit up that gorgeous kettle lake hike that we didnt get to see last year. Now that i have the new camera.... skys the limit

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I love the smoky mountains. post up some picks i would love to see some apalachian hiking photos.

Give me a day and I can help with that. Ive got 100's of miles logged on the AT in Maine/NH.

Theres nothing like sitting on a mountaintop watching the sunset while puffing something sweet. Or next to a mountain pond.

I usually wake before the sun comes up when Im backpacking. I go look for a spot where the 1st rays of the sun will wash my face with warmth and toke up all by myself. There seems to be so much clarity in these moments - all the bullshit in life is just gone.

Would love to see others pics of favorite spots to puff.

Rufid

I've been hiking for a while now,but just starting to get serious about it. Most likely going to attempt the PCT this year.

supermanlives

Veteran
I am in . hiking sequoia forest all year long. as soon as my camera gets fixed I will start posting. yeehaw. and you can bet I will be stoned as hell. hoping for mt whitney at the end of next year to finish it all. starting with 2 mile hikes then 8 then the rest.

Latest posts

Latest posts