Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > Hammerheads HK x TK, BOD 1/6/18

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
Hammerheads HK x TK, BOD 1/6/18 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2018, 02:00 AM #1
onavelzy

onavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond repute
Hammerheads HK x TK, BOD 1/6/18

Hi folks. I was given the chance to do a stress test on Hammerhead's HK x TK cross.

The seeds were harvested 1/6/18.

The genetics are Hammer's Kush x Triangle Kush.

Hammer's Kush is Cherry Cookies x C. Banana (CB was formerly known as a popular brand of banana. Because of legal risk of using an established, copyrighted name, the name has been changed to C banana.) Cherry Cookies is Relentless' Fire Cookies #12 pheno. (see info posted on next page by Hammerhead, the breeder of this cross)

In the water 1/11/18
onavelzy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:47 AM #2
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 02:48 AM #3
onavelzy

onavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
Welcome VP.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:16 AM #4
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
daaaaamn son, congrats on that luck, this birds in for the ride

currently testing: HeadStash
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints, White Larry x Amber Cookies
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 03:22 AM #5
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
I'm lurking too!
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 03:24 AM #6
cooterbrown420

cooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to all
cooterbrown420 has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by onavelzy View Post
Hi folks. I was given the chance to do a stress test on Hammerhead's HK x TK cross.

View Image

View Image

The seeds were harvested 1/6/18.

The genetics are Hammer's Kush x Triangle Kush.

Hammer's Kush is Cherry Cookies x C. Banana (CB was formerly known as a popular brand of banana. Because of legal risk of using an established, copyrighted name, the name has been changed to C banana.) Cherry Cookies is listed as Cherry Pie x Cookies F2

In the water 1/11/18
View Image

No Cherry Pie in Cherry Cookies. It is Forum GSC x Fire OG bx 2 bred and selected by Relentless

Last edited by cooterbrown420; 01-13-2018 at 08:55 AM..
cooterbrown420 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:01 AM #7
onavelzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooterbrown420 View Post
No Cherry Pie in Cherry Cookies. It is Forumn GSC x Fire OG bx 2 bred and selected by Relentless
Hi Cooter,

Welcome. I have no direct experience or knowledge with any of the strains leading to this cross, so I appreciate the guidance.

I posted that lineage based on what I found googling it. Several strain identity sites listed it as CP x GSC F2. Here's one
. I don't know how much validity to give these places' info.

I did see an entry on S e e d finder that stated Cherry Cookies was Relentless' Fire Cookies pheno # 12 and Fire Cherry Cookies was Cherry Cookies x Fire OG, aka [(GSC x Fire OG) x Fire OG]

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:06 AM #8
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
cooter is right...Cherry Cookies is actually Fire Cookies by Relentless (fire cookies #12)...it’s his breeders cut. He named the cut cherry cookies. Kinda confusing! Lol
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:13 AM #9
cooterbrown420

cooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to all
cooterbrown420 has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by onavelzy View Post
Hi Cooter,

Welcome. I have no direct experience or knowledge with any of the strains leading to this cross, so I appreciate the guidance.

I posted that lineage based on what I found googling it. Several strain identity sites listed it as CP x GSC F2. Here's one
. I don't know how much validity to give these places' info.

I did see an entry on S e e d finder that stated Cherry Cookies was his Fire Cookies pheno # 12 and Fire Cherry Cookies was Cherry Cookies x Fire OG, aka [(GSC x Fire OG) x Fire OG]
No worries just wanted to clear it up and make sure credit goes to the creator.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:21 AM #10
onavelzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
cooter is right...Cherry Cookies is actually Fire Cookies by Relentless (fire cookies #12)...it’s his breeders cut. He named the cut cherry cookies. Kinda confusing! Lol

Thx VP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooterbrown420 View Post
No worries just wanted to clear it up and make sure credit goes to the creator.
Me too!

For those who wonder, Yes, I have been informed I should have waited a while to let these seeds harden before trying to germinate them. Blame eagerness as well as a couple of practical issues of what I have growing in the veg area

I wanted to make this the focus of my next grow while other plants cloned out and aged up. I figured if I dropped the seeds now, i'd have a while to grow them up and get a couple of cuts to sex them by the time I finish my current round.

They are fems so there should be no males. I was gonna do the clone flip thing to try to make sure nothing converted to intersex early. In thinking it over a bit, these will be the only plants in flower, so I guess I can probably skip that step, flower them once they've had a decent veg up and watch for any herm tendencies through the rest of flowering

I could have deferred popping the seeds until after I harvest this round and then do my next round. That would have ended up being more than 2-3 months from now.

I'm sure it will not be the first FU I make

1 members found this post helpful.