Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > 2 years old girl with strong Epilepsy attack's

Thread Title Search
2 years old girl with strong Epilepsy attack's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2017, 12:56 AM #1
Adamus10

Adamus10 is on a distinguished road
2 years old girl with strong Epilepsy attack's

Hello everyone
I am new on this forum, I come from Poland and have a 2 years old sister with epilepsy probably West or Aicardi. Medicines didn't help. At the moment she gets CBD oil but it doesn't help enough to stop the epilepsy attack's. Sometimes she fell good, she is happy and full of energy, but some days even after the cbd oil she isnt feeling well. The epilepsy makes her sleepy and it hurts her. I am going to make an indoor organic plantation, but I dont know what type of medical marihuana choose ? I would rather go into CBD than THC, because psychoactive makes her scared ;( Can you help me choose some medical types to fight with the epilepsy ? Thank you guys
Adamus10 is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 01:26 AM #2
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome.

Sorry about your baby sister. There's lots of CBD plants these days.

I haven't grown any but Candida or Solodiol Clasica are the 2 strains I would grow if I wanted CBD.

Working on Something Sneaky
troutman is online now Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 02:22 AM #3
bloyd

bloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nice
I think avoiding thc could be detrimental. A 1/1 thc/CBD seems to be beneficial for most people. The caladrius network and cannabis restored podcast would be a great resource for further investigation. Best wishes.

Last edited by bloyd; 12-12-2017 at 04:07 AM..
bloyd is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:26 AM #4
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
She'll likely do well with at least a few percentage points of THC. The cannabinoids work together, which is why full plant extractions work as well as they do. Could you explain more about "because psychoactive makes her scared?"

There are many strains and many people, with many combinations of effects. Finding the right strain, or combination of strains, may take some time.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 02:48 AM #5
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
I have epilepsy and getting the right Cannabis mix is something I have looked into extensively. I am still experimenting trying to get it right. One size does not fit all and Cannabis simply doesn't work for some people.

I grew high CBD hemp this season as well as high THC plants. I use both in tincture form and have the best results with large doses of high CBD and small amounts of THC. Your sister may not be getting a large enough dose of CBD. You will just have to experiment.
oldchuck is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:33 PM #6
Adamus10

Adamus10 is on a distinguished road
Hello guys, welcome back form a short break, I have been read a lot about home cannabis, how to plant and how to take care of her . In a few days i am going to start with some strong CBD herbs (Green Doctor GD-1, Candida CD-1, Nightingale NN-1). There is still a long way to go but i would like to know, what kind of marihuana aply is the best way for small children (like my sister 3y old) I will appreciate for some youtube quides THANKS !!!
Adamus10 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:15 PM #7
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
I would work with an alcohol tincture. Glycerine sucks for myself and a lot of folks, a couple drops of ethanol/cannabis-oil on a muffin works wonders. I've seen a video where THCA (Non-decarboxylated THC) in an alcohol tincture is rubbed on the feet, DURING a seizure. The results were immediate, the seizure stopped.

Keep reading.

Old 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM #8
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting D.C. You Tube?
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA- check out our unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:20 PM #9
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Interesting D.C. You Tube?
Good question, I'm not exactly sure. Youtube or I'm thinking some social media site. I may have been shoulder surfing when I saw it. (Edit: The applicator looked like a deoderant roll on type)

I've read similar stories of THCA and tinctures under the tongue, though it's difficult to dose during a seizure. The good news is when the right dosage is found, dosing 3 times a day has a massive impact. The full effects begin kicking in at around 3 weeks of daily use.

Old 01-14-2018, 12:20 AM #10
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Try some aceseeds.org Lebanese with both thc and cbd in most plants some high cbd low thc but you get 1 tot 1 and 2 to 1 thc cbd frequently they are very helfpul and responsive at info@aceseeds.org the best thing is you can do a seed production run because they are male and females most sell cbd fem seeds you can use the fem high cbd plants to cross to Lebanese males and you get a good seed stash for finding the clones you want. Bit it seems pure Lebanese the breeder pack is all you need. 1 pack is probably also enough you can make many seeds i will probably pick some of these up i like high thc stuff but this strain sure seems good for high cbd plants
rolandomota is online now Quote