Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2017, 01:19 AM #1
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

Thought we should have a spot to dump pics and compare phenos.

AVOH got his beans I think?

I am a die hard pheno hunter. I pop seeds every couple weeks. It's what makes me tick.
mushroombrew is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:23 AM #2
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I'm here...

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:26 AM #3
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Oh yes I'm in!!

Gonna be a week atleast before I get em I rekon il keep you all posted

MASSIVE SHOUT TO MYCOTEK FOR THE CHANCE TO AQUIRE THE FIRE
bigganjabud is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 01:29 AM #4
Trich_Tyson

Trich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud of
I’ll be watching

Trich_Tyson is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 01:56 AM #5
Goats

Goats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the rough
Here to watch the hunt
Goats is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 02:12 AM #6
Coughie

Coughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to allCoughie is a name known to all

Old 11-23-2017, 02:34 AM #7
mycotek

mycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nice
I’m around for sure
mycotek is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 02:56 AM #8
eastcoast99

eastcoast99 will become famous soon enougheastcoast99 will become famous soon enough
Let the good times begin.
eastcoast99 is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 02:57 AM #9
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
I'll watch.

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 03:05 AM #10
HereIgrowagain

HereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really nice
Watching this
HereIgrowagain is offline Quote