Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2018, 05:51 PM #441
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
My mycotek Hell Breath and triple chem face got wet the other day, if anyone would care to take a look All are welcome.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348881
yts farmer is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:10 AM #442
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Hawaiian Vacation #1 then #2.

Hell Star #2 then #1.

All still in veg.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180109_174435955_HDR.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	441806 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180109_174440986_HDR.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	441807 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180109_174450409_HDR.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	441808 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180109_174454414_HDR.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	441809
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:28 AM #443
mycotek

mycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nicemycotek is just really nice
I figured I would drop by and give you guys an update on what was just pollinated yesterday. Spring is coming

Here’s a list of what’s up on deck....

Twisted Sisters = Chem 91 x Sis rev
Unbroken Sister = UBC6 x Sis rev
Tangerine Sister = Tangie x Sis rev
Hollywood Sister = HPK x Sis rev
Ice Cream Cake= Wedding Cake x Lost Sailor
Bear Claws= OGKB 2.0 x Lost Sailor
Purple Sailor = Punch x Lost Sailor
Fantasy Cookies = Asian Fantasy x Lost Sailor
mycotek is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:30 AM #444
Coughie

Coughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycotek View Post
Those sound delicious!

Old 01-14-2018, 02:18 AM #445
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycotek View Post
I figured I would drop by and give you guys an update on what was just pollinated yesterday. Spring is coming

Here’s a list of what’s up on deck....

Twisted Sisters = Chem 91 x Sis rev
Unbroken Sister = UBC6 x Sis rev
Tangerine Sister = Tangie x Sis rev
Hollywood Sister = HPK x Sis rev
Purple Sailor = Punch x Lost Sailor
Fantasy Cookies = Asian Fantasy x Lost Sailor
My mouth is watering mate they'resome basically non existing strains (parent plants) over here as far as I know

Old 01-14-2018, 03:11 PM #446
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to allBuckeyebandit is a name known to all
Yes some must have in that line up. Asian fantasy WOW
Buckeyebandit is online now Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 12:02 AM #447
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Mycotek,

I would love to test some of your gear! What do I need to do exactly to test some?..

I sent you a pm a couple of days ago bro.

I have plenty of room in my new operation addition. I will document the test as well. Please get back with me. Thanks!

MountainBudz is online now Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 12:41 AM #448
Desert Hydro

Desert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of light
2 dog cage and two chemhead og running on blumats in tupur. getting fed 600 ppm jacks and 150 ppm calmag with once a week feedings of soil balance pro brewed with kelp and molasses.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20180114_123955.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	442477 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180115_155837.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	442478 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180115_154956.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	442479
Desert Hydro is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:54 PM #449
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Yo Mycotek how's things going? I am mad busy!

That Sis cross list looks dope bro.

I am about to flip all the seedlings. Topped at the 4th they are 2-3ft with multiple leads. Will take some pics when I come up for air lol!! They are healthy AF!
mushroombrew is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:05 AM #450
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
Ice cream cake, mmm mmm, sounds like a chubby stoners dream strain cant wait to see how that sis line comes out mycotek

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.