Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Bitcoin Talk

Thread Title Search
Bitcoin Talk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2018, 11:28 PM #361
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to behold
Make a killing one day get killed another day... 50 percent the time im always right lol...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:56 PM #362
Chappi

Chappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjygav View Post
Any tips? Someone today mentioned Amazon are going to enter the market with their own currency. That should be interesting. Amazon customers are plentiful and buy almost anything amazon.
I see that rising quick at first.
Imo the coins that have potential in the near term(2-3 years) are those that deal with currency/money since thatís the immediate purpose for blockchain tech. There are others that make sense, I invested in a couple, but itís probably too soon, many of these icoís will be non existent in 5-10 years just like the .com companies that popped up the 90ís.

Most big companies are not interested in public blockchains, they are all currently working on internal-private blockchains from what I understand, trying to use the technology to make their systems more efficient.
Chappi is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:43 AM #363
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud of
On 270 trades now since the start of the year trying to day trade. Wish I'd got in at the end of Aug last year as market cap trippled by the time I started. Impossible not to make money in that climate but to make in a falling market, (25% all money taken out of system in 48 hours) is tough. Almost impossible. You need the right strategy rather than trying to guess the right coin.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 02:17 AM #364
ganjygav
Cannalise Legabis

ganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
On 270 trades now since the start of the year trying to day trade. Wish I'd got in at the end of Aug last year as market cap trippled by the time I started. Impossible not to make money in that climate but to make in a falling market, (25% all money taken out of system in 48 hours) is tough. Almost impossible. You need the right strategy rather than trying to guess the right coin.
I look at cheap coins on the market and see if they're being talked about in forums.
Can that be called a strategy lol
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.
ganjygav is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:43 AM #365
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to behold
I really love the way this shit brings us together

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:47 AM #366
Chappi

Chappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjygav View Post
I look at cheap coins on the market and see if they're being talked about in forums.
Can that be called a strategy lol
Thatís part of my strategy.

If youíre into crypto and dont know what steemit is then google it right now. Thatís where I get a lot of good info, some u tube channels are good too. Check out coinmarketcap.com if you havent already, lots of good data on there. Learn ďtechnical analysis basicsĒ teaches you where to find bottoming patterns, moving averages, candle patters and all that basic stuff. Itís basically dow theory.

Takes a lot more than guessing to be a good trader but like I said Iím not looking to day trade, just putting a small amount of money, that if I lost wouldnt change my life, into icoís that may survive the coming correction(I see a big one coming) and be extremely profitable(hopefully) in 2-3 years. Until then Iíll continue to HODL!

Old 01-14-2018, 03:04 PM #367
Rox

Rox has a spectacular aura aboutRox has a spectacular aura aboutRox has a spectacular aura aboutRox has a spectacular aura aboutRox has a spectacular aura about
Amazon, eBay and PayPal are looking at bitcoin for future payments... When that happens things will really take off
Rox is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 05:35 PM #368
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
As long as they can get the tx fees down, and fix the scaling issues with the network. Bitcoin is maxxed out at what 7 transactions a second? Visa is 24,000txs/s. In comparison, BitShares is able to easily run 100,000txs/s since it's code is based off code capable of 6 million txs/s.

Bitshares, at full implementation speeds, confirms in 1 second. That's pretty crazy and makes bitcoin look like a slow turtle in comparison. BTC is going to get worse as more people use it, until coding changes fix it. I wish them luck.
Save
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 05:41 PM #369
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Watch for sites which hog your CPU/GPU, a lot of them are hijacking your browser to mine coins.
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 10:17 PM #370
Chappi

Lightning network is supposed to solve a lot of the issues with BTC.

The name “BITCOIN” is a cash cow. Everyone has heard of it and when money managers are asked to invest large sums of money into crypto where do you think that money is going?