Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Massachusetts > Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds!
Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2018, 10:22 PM #41
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Shit I wish I hadn't blown so much cash on a new PC cause this is my neck of the woods.

Old 01-13-2018, 10:53 PM #42
Cannasseurrr

Cannasseurrr is on a distinguished road
Novice Grower, Pro Sampler Here; Mostly a lurker but for what it's worth, I thought I'd share my experience:
I went to 3 Gene Traders (THClub) events since like March 2017... first event I heard about thru reading Chunkypigs' thread while educating myself on strain genetics.
I showed up hoping to trade various beans for some diversified genes. Keep in mind my beans weren't prettily packaged, just dime baggies w some birdseed in em. So i got into the THClub and walked into a huge open room, with vendor tables starting on my left in an "L"pattern down that half of the room. On my right was a long bar counter which reached to the wall, with a few pub tables and picnic benches spaced out with a stage in the far-right corner and a few more vendor tables in the middle.
So I'm making my way counter-clockwise, soaking it all in... I was just astounded bc I'd never seen anything like it: Gallon-sized mason jars full of not just flowers, but some of the nicest, stinkiest, dankest, frostiest, HT-Cover-looking flowers I'd ever seen! Concentrates like a mu'faka; everywhere I looked there was wax, rosin, liquid oils...medicated chocolates, lozenges, whoopie pies... Dab rigs set up, RAW cones getting stuffed: I remember thinking: Amsterdam ain't got nothing on this!
So like I said, I was planning to diversify my genetics, not buy flowers _I'd brought my own. But how cool was it to buy a gram of some flowers I'd never before chanced to come across... and pack a bowl to sample right there?!?! Now after I'd worked the room, taken my 1st dab (YEAH!), and sat down @ pizzashop-looking picnic table, I started to roll up something I can't remember (lol), but wanted to sample for pain relief. I was kinda bummed that no seed vendors were present, or so I thought...
Well I'm enjoying my smoke with my back towards the right-side wall and stage, but I can kinda hear some guys chatting up genetics behind me near the pub tables. Well, I turned around and saw the "Chunkypigs" poster and "HIGH-fived" myself internally... Just who I was hoping to talk to. So once I got a chance I came over and shared some dank goodness and convo, which was reciprocated. He'd set up @ a pub table, guerilla-style, with what looked like around a dozen jars of stinky, frosty flower samples...Not just for seeing and smelling. Chunky's a very cool, knowledgeable, down-to-earth kinda guy to cyphe with...We smoked up, i took advantage and peppered him w questions about all things cannabis... I met more peeps and I traded CP some CrackerJack seeds for PantyBreath beans and other quality genetics.
All-in-all a very worthwhile experience for me!

Recommendation: GO! I don't care if you're wanting flowers, seeds, clones, concentrates, or edibles. They will be there, fo' sho'! Maybe you just wanna go for the "experience"? DO IT! Very different than a dispensary experience...

I am a CANNABIS CONNOISSEUR, AKA THE CANNASSEURRR (with 3 R's), and I have a passion for all things cannabis... Hope to meet up w some of you there!
Cannasseurrr is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:17 AM #43
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
One last bump. See ya all tomorrow
toxic hippie is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:22 AM #44
marmarb

marmarb has a spectacular aura aboutmarmarb has a spectacular aura aboutmarmarb has a spectacular aura aboutmarmarb has a spectacular aura aboutmarmarb has a spectacular aura about
gearing up now ill be there looking to add to my seed horde and hopefully grab that sour clone from cp

Old 01-14-2018, 04:29 AM #45
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Well I will be working but I'm sending my boys Slabs and SkyBound to meet n greet with Chunky and all the IC brothers/sisters.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is online now Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 05:41 PM #46
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
See you guys there today! Ill be wearing a black and white winter camo jacket and matching hat.
Come over and say hi to Overgrow if you see me sampling Chunkys GSC's. Ill also have a shit ton of great genetics to trade or gift. Come see whats in Overgrows pockets of gifting goodness!
Ive never GSC before, and Im looking forward to trying it for the first time. Especially from Chunky!

Im asking everyone I know to borrow the $20 admission fee and I got a friend who said to text him at noon and he will prob have it for me. So I should be there around 12:30 - 1 o'clock.
Cant wait to smoke, gift, trade, and meet with a bunch of you! I'll have CBs1 wax from ~Star~ Crash.
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:44 PM #47
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really nice
I went early and grabbed a few cuts of GG4. I was hoping there would be a better selection of elite cuts for sale.
Smug_Pepe is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:01 AM #48
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
pepe could you describe the scene and what cuts were available & was biz brisk? thanks
~star~crash~ is online now Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 12:52 AM #49
jab72

jab72 is on a distinguished road
Chunky, it was a pleasure to meet you in Ludlow today. I'm the old short guy with a full beard.
jab72 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:52 AM #50
Zeez
Cosmic Debris

Zeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of lightZeez is a glorious beacon of light
It was packed. Business looked to be brisk. Availability was good security was tops.
Zeez is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.