Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > Bgb finally pops the new bubblegum

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
Post Reply
Bgb finally pops the new bubblegum Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2018, 01:49 AM #181
mr.brunch
Senior Member

mr.brunch's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: dark side of the moon
Posts: 3,550
mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
I will be putting them in Wednesday at the latest mate, they should have been in by now but I had a bit of a hold up on their location.... all seems to be sorted now though
__________________
"read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: female seeds bubblegummer- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347799

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:52 AM #182
bigganjabud
Senior Member

bigganjabud's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: london uk next to the gaza strip
Posts: 3,115
bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
I will be putting them in Wednesday at the latest mate, they should have been in by now but I had a bit of a hold up on their location.... all seems to be sorted now though
No danger mate il Erm stall em for a few days if needs be we can put em in the tent at the same time if ya want
bigganjabud is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:13 AM #183
mr.brunch
Senior Member

mr.brunch's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: dark side of the moon
Posts: 3,550
mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
Sorry for the intrusion bgb, just letting you know I’ve put the blueberry cheesecake in tonight
__________________
"read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: female seeds bubblegummer- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347799

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:30 AM #184
bigganjabud
Senior Member

bigganjabud's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: london uk next to the gaza strip
Posts: 3,115
bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Sorry for the intrusion bgb, just letting you know I’ve put the blueberry cheesecake in tonight
Sweeeeeeet man mine are popped and in jiffys
bigganjabud is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:30 PM.


Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop


This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.