You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Large scale PPK system

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Large scale PPK system Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2018, 05:33 AM #151
Desert Hydro

Desert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of light
cool thanks man. been having good luck with bleach thus far and the new kids are doing pretty good so far. blumats get installed tomorrow so i wont have to hand water ever again!

they will veg in the coco with blumats for a few more weeks and then go into PPKs with tupur coco

the plants under the COBs are the ones from the middle pic from the right 2/3 of the table. i spread them out under the LED to give them better penetration
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20180107_180102.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	441551 Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20180107_151724.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	239.3 KB
ID:	441552 Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20180106_130942.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	441553
Desert Hydro is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 12:27 AM #152
Desert Hydro

Desert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of light
lights are off till friday then its chop time. truth be told im not at all happy with this round. i will be lucky to hit .3 gpw is my guess. plants that were supposed to be solid purple never turned. lots of other problems that were all directly my fault. the root zone pathogen really screwed me but at least i learned a lesson. VPD was way off for most of the grow and fixed it too late. low rH in the desert.....imagine that.

anyways here are the pics. room will be cleaned up and reset for the next go around ASAP but i may have to dry in the room due to lack of proper place to do so.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20180110_133649.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	441880 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180110_133721.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	441881 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180110_133732.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	441882 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180110_133750.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	441883 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180110_133815.jpg
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	441884

Name:	IMG_20180110_133836.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	441885 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180110_133858.jpg
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	441886

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:30 AM #153
Desert Hydro

a few of these will be fast dried and sent to the BHO column. that may be their saving grace lol

Old 01-11-2018, 12:49 AM #154
Thirdtime

Thirdtime is just really niceThirdtime is just really niceThirdtime is just really niceThirdtime is just really niceThirdtime is just really niceThirdtime is just really niceThirdtime is just really niceThirdtime is just really niceThirdtime is just really nice
Looks good even though you had issues. See purple in them what strains?

I am in the desert but humidity stays too high in my flower room. Just bought a dehumidifier. With the room almost empty humidity is low but when its full I have to open doors and vent to keep it down to 50. I guess full room lots of respiration = high humidity. Also my plants are all a lot bigger than they should be, bad timing on my part.
Thirdtime is online now Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 01:26 AM #155
Desert Hydro

all of them are ninja fruit from ocean grown except for the third pic which is my ~28%
ethos harambe. i wanna see what she pulls down as far as weight off a medium sized plant

Old 01-11-2018, 03:04 PM #156
Mr Blah

Mr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura about
Nothing to be upset with there.
This is what I say to myself;
If you ain't making mistakes..your not learning.

Last edited by Mr Blah; 01-12-2018 at 05:02 PM..
Mr Blah is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:51 PM #157
Desert Hydro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blah View Post
Nothing to be upset with here.
This is what I say to myself;
If you ain't making mistakes..your not learning.
for sure. i sure learned a shitload on this run lol

Old 01-12-2018, 04:37 PM #158
datal4b

datal4b is on a distinguished road
still looks bomb..
datal4b is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 01:32 AM #159
Desert Hydro

everything is down for the count. hanging on the cages. temps are right at 70 and keeping rH at ~50 for the first couple days. once i am out of the mold danger zone i will bump the rH to ~60 for the next 10 days for a total of about 14 days hang. from there i will be trimming them dry over the next week or two.

i have four shitty plants that are fast drying with a dehumidifier in a tent and will be sent through the closed loop in a couple days. as soon as they are cracker dry they will be processed. hoping for nice light extract off them

Old 01-14-2018, 04:29 AM #160
starke

starke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nice
Still a good show. Congrats.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343153&page=9 Page 9 forward
starke is online now Quote