Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Sports and recreation > ufc 2010

Thread Title Search
ufc 2010 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2018, 04:33 PM #451
Bwanabud

Bwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud of
Carla definitely won the fight, she picked the pace up in the 2nd & 3rd round....but a rather boring fight overall....Cynthia dominated the first round, but it takes more than grinning and mugging to win a fight after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez Rider View Post
I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.
Bwanabud is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2018, 07:55 PM #452
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
No, not the best card by a longshot. The Khabib domination was the only highlight of the PPV. I was debating whether I should buy it or not, I usually stream, but I really thought Holly had a chance and wanted to see history happen. Oh well.

The next ppv I’ll be buying is the Ngannou Miocic card. That should be a good card.
Chappi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2018, 03:53 AM #453
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesum View Post
^^ Not the best card NBE eh? Had it's moments though.

Waiting on Whittaker and Ngannou to make sleepy time for Rockhold and Stipe. They are beatable, but they must be worn down and made to fight in something other than boxing range.

G `day Yesum

Rockhold wears his chin very high when he fights .
Def a target for Bobby Knuckles . Though Rockhold`s MMA Ju Jitsu may be even more effective than Jacare`s more traditional BJJ attack .

Looking fwd to mos def .

Stipe puts on more pressure than any other HW I`ve seen .
The way he closes the distance is smothering .

Nganou gonna spend time on his back .Hunt fight showed Stipe can wrestle at a high level .
Lets see how fast he punches after he gets his muscles pumped up ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:30 PM #454
NBE One !

That's a Fair GriNN tho B' ,can't find on u-tube but see her walking to the Octogon a while back ! . .

(; Watching her more I think, didn't want to miss Carla too ! ...little confusing where too look. L O L ...
See em Correctly and SOo beautiful . Should be riding horses (((-:
-
Ok m' ?, (-;
Electronic words but All so " coo' " m8 (((-: ... coo coo Mrs Robinson:-D

-
Unless koed Khabib would wipe out the WHOLE division,and go a lot further than that ,Chappi. So " Logical "

Last edited by NBE One !; 01-04-2018 at 04:46 PM..

Old 01-12-2018, 12:25 AM #455
Nowoff

Nowoff is on a distinguished road
What about the undercard, Saleh Stevens MMA?
Nowoff is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:38 PM #456
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Bobby knuckles pulled out of the card for medical reasons....weidman fighting yoel
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 11:29 PM #457
Elmer Bud

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Bobby knuckles pulled out of the card for medical reasons....weidman fighting yoel

G `day Chappi

Dang !
Heard it here 1st .

Weidman hasn`t been the same since he got his neck operated on . Mousasi wrecked him .

Cormier fight is on . Oezdemeer has got bail .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 01-14-2018, 05:16 AM #458
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Don't you mean Rockhold vs Yoel?
iTarzan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:18 AM #459
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
Well, that means the best fighter in the welterweights is out. Not that interested in second best.

Stevens is a mean mofo, Choi found out the hard way. Paige fighting with a broken arm, damn.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 12:50 AM #460
Elmer Bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesum View Post
Well, that means the best fighter in the welterweights is out. Not that interested in second best.

Stevens is a mean mofo, Choi found out the hard way. Paige fighting with a broken arm, damn.

G `day Yesum

Welter weights ?
MW , yeah ?

Bobby Knuckles was a WW once upon .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Th