Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > Click here for Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester, or don't. I don't care.

Thread Title Search
Click here for Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester, or don't. I don't care. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2017, 06:26 PM #21
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
The Durban Poison plants got a little too dry over the holiday. They started to cannibalize the lower leaves. They are snapping out of it. Still not showing pre-flowers, but it looks like I'll have two of each based on growth structure. I'm hoping to keep them in these small containers for another week while the no-till cab finishes up. I would normally transplant again at this size.

ReikoX is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2017, 09:52 PM #22
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
While inspecting the plants today, I noticed one of them smells pretty strong for such a small plant. Hope she's a girl.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2017, 10:16 PM #23
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant future
*fingers crossed*. Ill be rooting for you!
Dave Coulier is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 06:04 PM #24
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

The Durban Poison plants want to be transplanted so bad. One has shown male, but he will stick around for a little while. I stuck them under the LEDs at about 1/2 power, but still with an 18/6 veg cycle. After pre flowers, I will transplant the females and put up the screen.
ReikoX is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:06 AM #25
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant future
A transplant into fresh soil and consistent feedings right afterwards always do wonders for my plants when they start struggling. Dont procrastinate like I often do

I recommend collecting some pollen from the male so you can make some seeds yourself

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:45 AM #26
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

The one on the right is looking rough. I may jist put the three unknown in now with a nice EWC top dress and just chop and drop any other males that show.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 06:17 PM #27
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

So I decided to go ahead and transplant all three of the Durban Poison into the bed. They look a little stressed at the moment, but should snap out of it in a day or two. Transplanting disturbed the soil more than I would have liked, but it did give me an excuse to check out what's going on in there. I used a knife to cut the hole, then lifted out the soil rather than compacting it with a trowel. Each hole was crawling with worms big and small. Some soil mites and a couple fungus gnats were all buzzing about.
ReikoX is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:23 PM #28
thejact55

thejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nice
Interesting (and cool) soil system you got going there.

Durban Poison Seedbay Tester thread 2018: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....51#post8219651

Growing for a seed stash, more than a bud stash.

Help the DEA fight cartels and crime, grow your own weed!
thejact55 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:51 AM #29
Dave Coulier

Thanks for the update Reiko. The lil ones are looking under-fed. Ive seen that look quite often in my own garden when they have a Chronic N deficiency. What other organic amendments besides EWC do you use to provide N to them?

Old 01-16-2018, 04:20 AM #30
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

There is neem, kelp, shrimp meal, and clover all giving sources of N. They should snap out of it now that they are in the bigger bed. They just outgrew those small pots so fast!
ReikoX is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.