in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Fedora 17

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
Fedora 17 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 05:55 PM #1
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Fedora 17

Was bestowed some Fedora 17 hemp, a monoecious genotype. Who has worked on this on a small scale (not acres) and any info is much appreciated.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770

Last edited by aridbud; 12-07-2017 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: typo
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:02 PM #2
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to behold
For some general informations please see link in my signature .

To be nitpicking: Fédora 17 (often only referred to as Fedora) is not 100% monoecious but female predominant which means that in this case it's half females half monoecious plants. I couldn't figure out it's lineage or the original breeder though ;( . It's possibly a Fibrimon hybrid similar to Fédora 19 and many other currently available female predominant varieties.

Fédora 17 was and still is the most popular monoecious variety in Switzerland (maybe because for many years it was the only variety in the national seed catalogue) and probably the most popular of any hemp variety currently grown there. Several Swiss farmers (with usually small fields) have internet sites with practical advices and infos (though not always scientifically correct). But you'd need to be fluent in German (and/or sometimes French).
Fédora 17 is still very popular in France too. Not entirely sure if it's still the case that a good part of hemp grown in central France actually is Fédora 17 or if other lower THC varieties are taking over. If you're fluent in French, the homepage of the biggest French hemp cooperation is well made.
It's also cultivated in Germany but to a lesser degree... maybe they don't know how to get the ´ on the e but don't want to admit it . Seriously, I suppose it's just not that well suited for the climate a few hundred kilometres northwards.

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing
Only Ornamental is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 04:29 AM #3
Anne_Fetamine

Anne_Fetamine has a spectacular aura aboutAnne_Fetamine has a spectacular aura aboutAnne_Fetamine has a spectacular aura aboutAnne_Fetamine has a spectacular aura aboutAnne_Fetamine has a spectacular aura about
I see this strain for sale on a popular hemp website. Have heard good things about it in terms of CBD content...at least for an industrial hemp strain. Beyond that I can't say much other than the name is hilarious
Anne_Fetamine is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 08:52 PM #4
Gry
Hash Tea

Gry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant future
OT: The word fedora comes from the title of an 1882 play by dramatist Victorien Sardou, Fédora, which was written for Sarah Bernhardt.[11] The play was first performed in the United States in 1889. Bernhardt played Princess Fédora Romazov, the heroine of the play. During the play, Bernhardt – a noted cross-dresser – wore a center-creased, soft brimmed hat.

Last edited by Gry; 01-15-2018 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: fedora wiki
Gry is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 09:51 PM #5
weedtoker

weedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the rough
I was inside a 1,5/2 acre tester, last year, and I've got only one thing to warn, if you're in a mediterranean subclimate, you're THC levels may go beyond 0.3% on those Fedoras. Don't know your purpose/intention, but thought I might give a warning, be safe out there!

cheers