Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2018, 07:40 AM #101
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncali View Post
Oh the cobs are looking like they will turn out alright! Those buds look mighty fine on their own, though. How does the smell change with the cob? Pardon, I'm new to the procedure...
Hi my friend its a totally different twist on the smell dried.
When the cobs come out of the vacuum bag after 1 week of curing, the first time you open the bag its very sweet fermented smell based on the smell of the buds that went in.
If you get into cob curing the smell tells you with a little experience if it needs further curing or is right to partly dry and start the aging process.
The aging process is just partly drying not fully drying and then resealing it for a minimum of 1 month.
Three months is best after that its just storage time. But at 3 months aging you will find if its all gone to plan. That you have a stick of herb with the consistency of soft hash and a very mild smoking profile.
The high will have changed as well to something that you probably have never had before or if you have it will be a distant memory.
With the right herb its as good as a high can get IMO.

This method is not about the look, the smell or the taste its all about getting the best high imaginable from your plant. If you get it right you will not care about the look or smell ever again.

Its not for everyone but those who know usually never want anything else once they have used this method a few times.
Below is some Golden Tiger cobs and buds before and after.
As you can see there is nothing the same about them.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:20 AM #102
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Early picked GT

Due to a white fly invasion which is out of control all my clones are getting picked early probably around 8 weeks or so.
The buds were very young and had only clear resin.
But 24hrs in a mason jar under vacuum in 40c has made them more acceptable time will tell if they are strong.
I am going to dry them enough to store them in a vacuumed jar for a month and see how much they improve.

The first cob I made of the early Malawi x Ethiopian is drying after a week of curing in the vacuum bag.
Outstanding aromas from this week old cob.
I will be drying it 50% to slow the cure and keep this color and aroma as much as I can while it finishes its cure in the vac bag.
Grab some of these seeds if you like spiritual trippy highs these are going to be sought after you dont want to miss them.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:25 AM #103
Tangwena

Malawi x Ethiopia

Heavenly aromas from this to this in 6 days amazing pot IMO.
Time will tell but if your into cobs get your hands on some of these seeds.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:53 AM #104
Tangwena

Golden Tiger

This is dry enough for sealing now to mature and cure in a vacuum jar. the bud was all green 4 days ago and still alive on the plant.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:18 AM #105
oldbootz

oldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to behold
I just want to smoke everything you grow! It looks amazing. I have been lucky enough to try the real golden malawi cobs and they definitely give the weed a different twist. A lot of field growers in Africa also sweat/ferment their harvest under piles of grass clippings, I wonder if this makes any difference.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:26 AM #106
Tangwena

Malawi Ethiopian real deal dagga

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbootz View Post
I just want to smoke everything you grow! It looks amazing. I have been lucky enough to try the real golden malawi cobs and they definitely give the weed a different twist. A lot of field growers in Africa also sweat/ferment their harvest under piles of grass clippings, I wonder if this makes any difference.
Hi my friend it gets pretty hot under glass clippings it would def sweat the buds.
I just opened another Malawi x Ethiopia cob its been curing for 6 days since its 24hr sweat at 40c.
I just dried it for an hour just so it feels dry to the touch.
It was wet when I opened it. Now its back in the bag to cure and age I cant wait for the next couple of months to hurry by so I can try this baby and all the others too ha ha. Sublime aroma real old school ganja man.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:30 PM #107
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Looking Mighty Resinous and Fine!!!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 12:35 PM #108
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Tangwena, which of the crosses did you choose old Killer Malawi x Ethiopian or the New Killer Malawi x Ethiopian?
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 09:47 PM #109
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post
Tangwena, which of the crosses did you choose old Killer Malawi x Ethiopian or the New Killer Malawi x Ethiopian?
That was new killer Malawi I got 2phenos both more or less the same but with a slightly different aroma.
The best smelling was the slower flowering pheno.
I have also ordered fruity Malawi x Ethiopia and another packet of these so I will have a few in storage.
I really want to get into growing this cross big time its so delicate and I am sure I can grow it better in a grow dedicated to just this cross.
I have a clone of this and the GT outside in the sun and am battling to keep them from growing into trees ha ha.
I just like anything crossed to Malawi.

I also ordered some of the new 3rd GT release the Chiang mia? or something crossed to Malawi I cant wait to get that one as well.
I am going to be busy.

I tried the Panama cob its only been curing for 3 weeks but its devastatingly good.
The most powerful Panama I have grown so far and it will be dynamite after its aged a couple of months.
Even this early I got a really deep out of body experience when I chewed 0.47g of slightly damp cob. It will just get better as it ages and get heaps clearer as well.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 07:06 AM #110
ULMW

Greetings Tangwena! Wonderful news! Thanks for the reply and info. Am also looking at these combos and was thinling of the Old Malawi Killer x Ethiopian.
So many great choices @ Ace Seeds!
Glad your cobs are already providing an uplifting experience.
Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote