You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Pest Identification

Thread Title Search
Pest Identification Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2018, 09:58 PM #11
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
It looks like you may have whiteflies as well. Those are easy to get rid of, with just a little spinosad. The no pest strips inside the cloner will take care of the spider mites overnight, for sure. Never hurts to keep a spray bottle of 91% iso around to spray your hands with and clean stuff with.
Yeah man, Im more afraid of thrips atm. I could never get rid of them all. I aint scared of no borg.

First day

Switched to the real ones after seeing no negative effects

"Just right is a fine line between mistakes"
shishkaboy is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 11:27 PM #12
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Yeah they won't hurt the palnts/clones any. I've done the same exact thing, of sticking a no pest strip insdie the dome.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 11:33 PM #13
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
I break open the nps and eat it with peanut butter. It is really effective against crabs and scabbies
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:17 PM #14
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Make 1L of dip, those are the perfect size for it. NPS work slowly. The only time I have seen them damage plants is when they are overheates or too close to a 1000w, light and heat speed up release rate.

Throw away my ass. That ain't shit as far as infestations go.
Mikell is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 05:57 AM #15
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant future
They all died anyways. I opened the vents on the dome too soon and for too long. When I realized it was too dry, it was already too late.
shishkaboy is offline Quote