Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Mitch's Auto Adventure......

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Mitch's Auto Adventure...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2018, 03:14 AM #531
socioecologist

socioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of light
Just grew a dozen or so of your chemdog autos. Nice work sir! They all had a bit of the dawg / diesel funk, 3/15 were all funk (no underlying sweetness like the others). Every plant was damn near perfect in terms of flower structure. Made some fantastic rosin for personal use from it--really high quality, terp-rich. It was our second time running your seeds for personal use. We are a tough crowd when it comes to fellow breeders, but you're churning out really good seeds dude--thank you and please keep up the great work!
socioecologist is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:40 PM #532
Roasty McToasty

Roasty McToasty has a spectacular aura aboutRoasty McToasty has a spectacular aura aboutRoasty McToasty has a spectacular aura aboutRoasty McToasty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by socioecologist View Post
Just grew a dozen or so of your chemdog autos. Nice work sir! They all had a bit of the dawg / diesel funk, 3/15 were all funk (no underlying sweetness like the others). Every plant was damn near perfect in terms of flower structure. Made some fantastic rosin for personal use from it--really high quality, terp-rich. It was our second time running your seeds for personal use. We are a tough crowd when it comes to fellow breeders, but you're churning out really good seeds dude--thank you and please keep up the great work!
If you liked Chemdogging, you'll love Creme de le Chem. Comic Queen is also raved about, but I have yet to grow one.

Current Grow: Mephisto AF COB LED HEMPY COCO
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326920

Peace, Roast.
Roasty McToasty is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:27 PM #533
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile

Here's my photo update on my Sour Bubbly, Heisenberg Special and Deep blue C at 81 and 74 days respectively. I'm really happy with then and checking the trics every watering and waiting for some amber to appear. Lovely aromas and great structure on these autos. I didn't fuck them up by over fert like I did on my first auto grow and I switched to Mephisto after some research. It paid off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0248.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	443413 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0247.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	443414 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0246.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	443415
bigAl25 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2018, 03:56 PM #534
Roasty McToasty

Roasty McToasty has a spectacular aura aboutRoasty McToasty has a spectacular aura aboutRoasty McToasty has a spectacular aura aboutRoasty McToasty has a spectacular aura about
Nice grow bigAl, plants look great. Fwiw I've had sour crack go 90 days without amber and that's supposed to be a 65 day strain. They may be good to go.

Peace, Roast.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:23 PM #535
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
Roasty, Do you wait for the amber, or take them when they are cloudy only? With my fems in the past I always waited until some amber showed up on the trics. None of the strains have amber at the moment, just cloudy and clear trics. They are all 3 going over the time frame Mephisto published for the strains. Your 90 day sour crack may be were I end up with all three of these. Thanks for your help.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 01:32 AM #536
Roasty McToasty

I prefer some amber, but I'll settle for mostly cloudy at some point. Trich's will continue to ripen in the cure, so there's that.

Peace, Roast.

Old 01-28-2018, 07:46 PM #537
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the rough
other breederz more accurate with finish times. mephisto ok, but not all in one, go to breeder.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2018, 07:58 PM #538
bigAl25

I'm really happy with these girls so far and don't mind waiting as long as it takes with these autos. Sour bubbly, Heisenberg special and deep blue Cs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0254.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	444077 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0253.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	444078 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0252.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	444079 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0251.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	444080 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0250.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	444081

bigAl25 is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 11:04 AM #539
Arnold.

Arnold. will become famous soon enough
I just read your story,

nice one guys! Live the dream.
Arnold. is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 02:57 PM #540
Goldslug

Goldslug will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch_connor View Post
Part 2 - b)

With transportation now sorted we set about converting the basement into a grow room. It wasn't underground on all sides, as the house is raised. This meant it would be a great place with some tinkering to stay cool in summer and warm in winter which will enable steady year round growth and continuation of projects.

Tooled up
View Image

We like stepladders.
View Image

We set about constructing a veg room, a cutting station which houses mothers, a tent room for projects, and a decent sized flowering room (5k at present which is to be upped with some Gavita products soon)

Having done several basement/cellar conversions in the past (for none growing related reasons) , I knew we would require good damp proofing, and came to learn there is no such thing in Spain, luckily due to some foresight I had brought a roll over from England.
This proved very wise, as we later found out, we are in a basin, and with heavy storms, the water will flow down the mountain for several days after, running off, and unfortunately into our basement, but that room was perfect after a triple layer on the floor and a layer behind the walls.

Mid build:
View Image

How we found out this though, was pretty much what was to me, the most stressful day we have had here. It had been raining heavily for several days, all was good and we had been mindful to check. The following happens rarely, but electrical storms in the distance can cause a power outage, this has happened less times than I can count on one hand in the entirety of us being here, anyway about midday there was one, so I went down to the basement to check. Water was pooling in the entrance.., not a good sign. I went through the tent room and it was flooded. Balls. I alerted our Tim, and we set about a swift clean up operation. Stage one was to get everything off the ground and the water soaked up/drained away. Whilst I was on that task, Tim was going to dig some trenches to divert the water running down from the mountain away from the basement.
Our vehicle was parked outside of the basement, and needed moving so a trench could be dug, I had my hands full, so handed the keys to Tim (who ordinarily doesn't drive), he moved the car up the drive. I heard it stop, and thought, good lad..all good. He came back, 'mate, the keys are stuck, I can't get them out', I said there's a trick to it, just push the section around the keys in, turn to the point where the marks match up, and they slip out. So off he went, 2 minutes later, 'I still can't do it, you'll have to come and do it'. So I left my post, and walked up our (steeply inclined drive).
I have no clue how it happened but they were stuck, I jiggled them, and the steering wheel, and in a second, maybe, I knocked it with my elbow, it was so quick, but the car got knocked into neutral, and instantly started rolling back. Tim was behind me, I was half in/half out of the car, door open, I started running with the car, but had no choice but to duck out of the way and avoid the door.
The door met with a tree, the tree won. The car was finally halted by careering into the dog/pig kennels. The car won that one.
So picture a scene of devastation, door creased, deformed, battered, us boys in disbelief, wet through with rain. Pig/dog kennels with a post from the chain-link fencing uprooted from the concrete. And whilst we were absorbing that, and actually being thankful neither of us had been run over, our new and very little piglet saw a chance to breakout and abscond.
Note to the wise: You can't catch a little pig in the rain. We always thought any damage to the car would occur on the roads and be the fault of a Spanish driver with their hair on fire, not at our own hands. So that tri-fector of calamities had me nearly at a breaking point.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, several lessons were learnt, the piglet returned to her home, I fixed the car, and the tents are now raised off the ground with a proper drain in that room.

Work in progress: *note plants in the middle on the walk way, are males being moved.
View Image

When the grow-room was built, and plants were in full swing during run 1, we set about constructing outdoor facilities which I will begin Part 3 with.

OMG LOOK SUPER
Goldslug is offline Quote