Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Sessions rescinds Obama era cannabis policy

Thread Title Search
Sessions rescinds Obama era cannabis policy Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2018, 04:16 AM #21
OldPhart

OldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of lightOldPhart is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhhnn View Post
Cool story, bro. None of the legalized states will invite the Feds to fuck with us like that. The proposition is absurd.
Don't bet on that, Mass's new US AG is on board with it. That is what I was posting about.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:53 PM #22
Jhhnn
Banned

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPhart View Post
Don't bet on that, Mass's new US AG is on board with it. That is what I was posting about.
Talk is cheap, particularly when the time for action is months in the future. We shall see.

Or maybe he's trying to chill the competition for his friends in the business, let them leap ahead.
Jhhnn is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 02:34 AM #23
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Cool story, bro. None of the legalized states will invite the Feds to fuck with us like that. The proposition is absurd.
Using catchphrases from 4chan only lowers people's opinions of your intellectual capacity. Some people just can't think for themselves, why are you so eager to include yourself with those people?
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 03:34 AM #24
Jhhnn
Banned

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
Using catchphrases from 4chan only lowers people's opinions of your intellectual capacity. Some people just can't think for themselves, why are you so eager to include yourself with those people?
That doesn't change the validity of what I offered at all. Legalized states w/ established canna industries seem unlikely to take your hyperbole seriously & neither do I.

I don't take Jeff's threats seriously, either, certainly not here in CO. It's gone too far. Legalization is a smash hit. The public simply won't support a crackdown. Jury nullification looms large & that's a prosecutor's worst nightmare. There's no sense in busting people you can't convict. It's counter productive in a variety of ways.

It raises issues of equal protection, as well, & is a legal thicket best avoided if doing the public the most good really is the goal. It's a waste of resources that can easily be called malfeasance.
Jhhnn is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:00 AM #25
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
That doesn't change the validity of what I offered at all. Legalized states w/ established canna industries seem unlikely to take your hyperbole seriously & neither do I.

I don't take Jeff's threats seriously, either, certainly not here in CO. It's gone too far. Legalization is a smash hit. The public simply won't support a crackdown. Jury nullification looms large & that's a prosecutor's worst nightmare. There's no sense in busting people you can't convict. It's counter productive in a variety of ways.

It raises issues of equal protection, as well, & is a legal thicket best avoided if doing the public the most good really is the goal. It's a waste of resources that can easily be called malfeasance.

PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 02:49 PM #26
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
The way he stutters when he states his 'facts' about cannabis is classic "I've been paid off and I'm lying through my teeth" behavior.

ANYONE who's studied human behavior and honesty can see he fully believes he's a worthless pile of waste, and has problems spitting out the lies smoothly. These people become law enforcement. The ones who can lie smoothly go into politics.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.