Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > New HIGH 20:1 CBD strain Availlable 17th Feb.

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
New HIGH 20:1 CBD strain Availlable 17th Feb. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2017, 05:58 PM #91
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really nice
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
I trust the results I have are accurate enough. When I got Les Fleurs Bleues tested, I had a reputable lab doing the testing, it came out as 13.6% CBD and 9.5% THC, my friend's friend's friend's also tested that sample (before the other lab did) and came out at 9.5 CBD and 7 THC. Lower numbers, same ratios. Based on this I feel I can trust the results I got yesterday. Feel free to PM me.
Ok, your thinking seems logical, but I trust what I have seen in my test and my buds, not thc in the hit.. its buds are pure relaxing .. I love it before going to sleep, I also think it would be a lot of coincidence That just my sample tested was 20:1, it seems that I'm very lucky man in this. Now I am uploading the result of almost all of our CBD grown in the same months.. look at the results, good numbers in all samples, and unfortunately just getting one result from each genetics, I expected 2 or 3, but I made a mistake simplifying the form that I sent with the samples, and Canna did not understand that they were different samples in each gene. I wish I had the result from the two phenos I sent. Perhaps only one pheno is the good 20:1? is hard & big expensive to test 100 seeds.. But i think if i get 20:1 from only 2 samples sent (one tested) it is a big note...

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

12 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2017, 01:58 AM #92
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to behold
CD-2
16.0 (CBD), 1.15 (THC), 1.06 (CBN), 0.19 (CBG), 0.15 (d8-THC), CBC not detected

CD-4
11.0 (CBD), 0.75 (THC), 0.62 (CBN), 0.20 (CBG), 0.10 (d8-THC), CBC not detected

I had quite a bit of spider mites on CD 4 and it was way more sativa dominant, both samples were harvested way early but CD 4 even more so.

Now I am stoked. Thanks.
Gr33nSanta is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2017, 12:44 AM #93
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really nice
Quote:
CD-2
16.0 (CBD), 1.15 (THC), 1.06 (CBN), 0.19 (CBG), 0.15 (d8-THC), CBC not detected

CD-4
11.0 (CBD), 0.75 (THC), 0.62 (CBN), 0.20 (CBG), 0.10 (d8-THC), CBC not detected

I had quite a bit of spider mites on CD 4 and it was way more sativa dominant, both samples were harvested way early but CD 4 even more so.

Now I am stoked. Thanks.
Hey GS.. Thanks for the data.. Glad you have seen for yourself the good results of this genetics.. Happy dreams!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2017, 02:05 AM #94
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to beholdGr33nSanta is a splendid one to behold
Well, I did not want to be the bearer of bad news at first and since I was not the one that actually tested the sample, I always felt like what if a mistake happened and the sample was indeed less than 1 % thc.

For me the main reason I was so disappointed was that the same thing happened to me with the CBD Therapy where the plants were guaranteed less than 1 % THC but my girl was not.

Now that I get 2 out of 3 plants to test in the 1% THC ball park, I don't feel like I got ripped off and I am very stoked.

The only thing that I would recommend for the breeder, unless my candida #1 was the only plant to ever show higher thc, would be to inform the buyers that testing is required to ensure the plant is indeed very low THC.

CHEERS.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:22 AM #95
Bongi

Bongi is on a distinguished road
I hope I had pleasure of testing my buds for cannabinoid and terpene profiles.
I have 6 candidads growing and I had 100% germination rate. So far I am very pleased with my candida plants. How does effect of 1:1 and 20:1 phenos differ from one another?
Bongi is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2017, 06:28 PM #96
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Well, I did not want to be the bearer of bad news at first and since I was not the one that actually tested the sample, I always felt like what if a mistake happened and the sample was indeed less than 1 % thc.

For me the main reason I was so disappointed was that the same thing happened to me with the CBD Therapy where the plants were guaranteed less than 1 % THC but my girl was not.

Now that I get 2 out of 3 plants to test in the 1% THC ball park, I don't feel like I got ripped off and I am very stoked.

The only thing that I would recommend for the breeder, unless my candida #1 was the only plant to ever show higher thc, would be to inform the buyers that testing is required to ensure the plant is indeed very low THC.

CHEERS.
Yeahh.. That is the best recommendation for any grower who is looking to keep the best mother, but not just this gene, of whatever you want..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongi View Post
I hope I had pleasure of testing my buds for cannabinoid and terpene profiles.
I have 6 candidads growing and I had 100% germination rate. So far I am very pleased with my candida plants. How does effect of 1:1 and 20:1 phenos differ from one another?
Similar high narcotic effects for me.. thc is very low.. if you a high smoker is hard to take "the diff"..

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 01:48 PM #97
Bongi

I did like Candida most of my plants. There was over 30 plants and Candida was best and only plant that I saved. There was few bad plants which got covered by other plants and one that got eaten by mites. Candida that was eaten by mites was one of two plants to get eaten. Another was freebie Nevieles haze.

Candida that I saved makes purple flowers with floral laundry cleaner aroma. I think it was floral. I smoked all of it so I cant smell or taste it anymore + I have bad memory. In any case it was good and made me feel more clear when smoked after high THC cannabis.

It makes lot of trichomes.
Bongi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 07:30 PM #98
Bongi

Here is few pics I did take of it. First is from today.

Candida mother plant. It is from late flowering clone. Two talest tops are topped one time.
I think it rooted later than plant it was taken was harvested.

Flowering Candidia. The one I saved. It has shitty yield but it is good smoke.

Test smoke from bottom of the plant before it started to turn purple.
Bongi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2018, 05:28 AM #99
snuicide

snuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the rough
If you ever find a cut with 0,29 and lower thc PLEASE send it to flowery fields )
snuicide is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 06:25 AM #100
Gr33nSanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongi View Post
Here is few pics I did take of it. First is from today.
View Image
Candida mother plant. It is from late flowering clone. Two talest tops are topped one time.
I think it rooted later than plant it was taken was harvested.
View Image
Flowering Candidia. The one I saved. It has shitty yield but it is good smoke.
View Image
Test smoke from bottom of the plant before it started to turn purple.
if this is anything like my phenos, yours look like a very low thc girl.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338819