What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Didn't know where to put this, mods please move if needed

1TokeRedeux

1Toke has lost his house, all burnt up from a patio accident, all is lost, busted and me and the missus just got out of jail on bond, show cause the 17th. My threads will suffer and I will not be posting again until this is over, we're hoping for a year probation.

Our house burned down and they called the cops when they found the plants, lost it all and charged with Possession, Paraphanalia, Cultivating for personal use and maintaing a dwelling to manufacture for personal use. Last two are felonies, the laywer said he will get her charges dropped and I will probably be able to plea bargain probation with record cleared when it's completed. Wish us luck, much love to all, 1Toke signing off for about a year.

Last edited:
always sad to lose a fellow grower, even if only for a while!

i'm sorry to hear about your home and legal troubles, i really do wish you and yours the best...

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Damn dood, you were always a good mentor and friend man. It'll be sad to see you gone for so long, but please keep your head up man. And if you or the Mrs. Need anything, we have mutual friends who can spread the word....ANYTHING I can do to help....

70s_PotHead

:fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

I heard about this a couple of weeks ago, good luck brotha I trully hope it all works out and you can keep your freedom. Everytime I burn some ECSD i'll be thinken of ya...

70s :joint:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
toke!!! *hugs* I hope it all works out for ya, you will be in our prayers, its a tough road but your a tough guy so hang in there!!....take care and come back to us when you can :D

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Rotten news man......my heart goes out to you and yours.......you have my deepest wishes for a more positive future.....

....try ....if you can... to shine thru adversity....

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
WOW..That really sucks...we will be thinking of you 1TOKE...and good luck to you and your family....

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing against the law about being here. When things settle down a bit come back and let us know how things are going. The Mrs and I just went through something similiar and understand what a strain it can be. Although we are still tapped financially we are here for moral support if you need us. Always a good ear. If theres anything we can do to help ease your pain a bit please let us know. Best advice I can give is for you to keep a positive attitude. Things will get better and soon you will be looking back at this experience. Best of luck Brother
Nam myoho renge kyo

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very unlucky situation you had there....i wish you and the family all the best of luck in the future...and ....i realy hope to see you again !

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
aaawww Man, Toke!

aaawww Man, Toke!

That really sucks, I'm -so- sorry ta hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are with ya brother! Best of luck! Take care... BC

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
man toke thats so awful to hear! its been a damn long time since we've talked and i see this thread.i wish you and yours the best during this tuff period of time. you are a strong man with good beliefs we're all hear right by your side buddy!

G

grapepunched

1toke, we'll still be here for ya when all is said and done...
Take care. Stay safe.

-gp