What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Militant Boy Scouts training to be snipers?! Harassing fishermen? Whats up with..?

Space Toker

Veteran
If you have no useful comments or real good natured discussion or don't wish to be constructive and only wish to down me or this thread, stay the hell out unless you want a boot up your ass! I can only hope that works! :D

Anyway, there is a pond near me, Browning Pond in Spencer MA. It is classified as a "great pond", which means I think 10 acres or more and no one can restrict access. Well, The Boy Scouts of America own most of the land around it, and according to my brother it has been 3-4 years that they had a gate up blocking the boat ramp and it was shore fishing only on one of the 2 narrow shores (4 overall, 90 acres of water) the south side I believe.

We had been by there a few months ago and it was still that way. Maybe a week ago, my brother talked to a resident hitting golf balls and he said it is free access now and any boats can go in. The gate was gone, and so we came back the next day (yesterday) and put a boat in. All was fine for quite a long time, but we kept hearing chants and yells of rage and screams from all around, from the so called Boy scouts.

NO matter, fishing was still good and fun, caught a few small to mid size ones, black crappie and largemouth bass. Then the luck seemed to die off, and I was getting a bit burned and suggested my bro should head to a multicolor dock where it was more shady. As soon as we did, a boat came racing towards us and what appeared to be a Norman Rockwell painting kid cone to life only on steroids, well he came racing towards us in a snaller boat. Had an intense stare but thought nothing of it and he nodded so did I.

OK a kid or near 18 year old having some kicks I thought, or no wanted to think, but knew better from the start. My bro later described it as fire in the eyes or some damn thing that meant he was out for blood or something, and I agree.

A brief pause, we try to fish, my bro doubting my assersions he did it on purpose and meant something by it. That POS punk comes back with a crazy rageful yell or scream or something and aims right toward us 2-3 more times and veers away in the knick of time. A couple of very low Black Hawk choppers buzz over us with needle projectiles in the front or sides. He later says it is remniscent of some movie and I agree. WE retreated to the far end of the pond and they seemed to be gloating about it over the loud speakers. The jerk off came back racing towards us after a short pause and my bro lost it and raced after the little or actually fairly big pecker who cowered off quickly to the safety of a boat ramp and many of his coleagues. We went and talked to them, the head kid (not the one in the boat) supposedly the one in charge pretended to have issue with us getting near that colorful boat ramp saying it was a beach where kids swimmed but no one was there! If there were, we never would have approached it, and there were no signs saying to stay away or to take or not take a certain action. If that were for real, they easily could have sounded a horn and said kids are about to go in the water instead of that evil BS, so that was BS. He at first acted like we had no right to be there but when I yelled we would go to the town authorities got high pitched squeaky and broken voiced and less tough, later conceited we can go to that section just not near that ramp as they own the land. But, They do not own the water, we cannot nor would we want to set foot on land or the ramp, but they have no right to restrict the water whatsoever. The town of Spencer fought them on that and won and now they seem butt hurt. But too bad, that was harassment and if they press it we will go to the town with filmed documentation on our hands, They will have a lawsuit from someone and they deserve it, that place should be shut down!

Which brings me to my real point. It is supposed to be a Boy Scout camp. Happy little kids by a camp fire enjoying peacefully the surroundings and learning survival skills in the woods and on the pond. This was nothing like that! It seems the REAL reason they wanted to restrict access all along for those 3-4 years is to disguise a pseudo-Boy Scout camp, which really was an illegal program by the federal government to take under 18 children and militarize them, a most despicable practice, and turn them into snipers or other killing machines. The sounds chants yells and screams were remniscent of what Hitler Youth camps must have been like!

Some twisted evil Marine nut with his brains fried like that famous egg, and with a twisted agenda, must have come back from the Middle East and started this camp, which inexplicably apparently has the backing of the Feds, under Boy Scout disguise, and now that the "Boy Scouts" lost the lawsuit, the real purpose is revealed. Turning kids into psycho scums is the worst form of evil scummery imaginable and must be stopped. They lost and this behavior is uncalled for and must be fought.

FWIW, it was an pic fishing event, fish constantly biting and the best one day event (less than 3 hour) ever! We will be back and will stand up to evil oppression every time!

Gry

DC area back in the mid seventies.
Nice swimming hole that was accessible via public property.
A high end girls school owned property adjourning the water.
They had managed to keep people out for years.
More political heft than legal right.
I was acquainted with some fine young men whose job it was to guard the tomb of the unknown.
Showed them the location.
That was the last year the girls school had the canoe program.
Place has been a beloved swimming hole by those who know it ever since.

For those familiar w/ the DC area I am referring to Black Pond which was a quarry for the tow path which allowed river traffic to get around 'Great Falls'.
I was told a young George Washington worked on the construction of the tow path.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Next time you go fishing there take some trip-wires a few claymores and secure a perimeter...sounds like you might need flak jackets too...

Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Dang thats crazy thamkfully in my parts ive never heard of that happening. I hope its at least just some congregated kids with similar military-like ideals. Thats definitely something that would trip me out and make me think of some "children of the corn" kinda shit knowin' me i'd be high/stoned and probably peel out of the area lol :D

Space Toker

Veteran
Next time you go fishing there take some trip-wires a few claymores and secure a perimeter...sounds like you might need flak jackets too...

oh ok even the head huncho is playing games with me! Good plan though I should do that if I figure out wat claymores are! :D
All good.

FWIW, my bro talked to all kinds of people and this is not supposed to be how it is, there is something very wrong, when so called Boy Scouts, innocent and as good as you can get, turn into these form of well, pond scum, due to some adults agenda, is pure evil. This is got to be researched further, it's like a bad X file episode, but we will get to the bottom of it. He realizes this is for real so this is no fantasy but very real and something interesting will evolve from this I am sure!

Space Toker

Veteran
Dang thats crazy thamkfully in my parts ive never heard of that happening. I hope its at least just some congregated kids with similar military-like ideals. Thats definitely something that would trip me out and make me think of some "children of the corn" kinda shit knowin' me i'd be high/stoned and probably peel out of the area lol :D

No this was for sure Boy scouts to start out at least no more than 4 years ago. Now it is like so many crazy movies and "the others" on a show I wasted too much time watching. "sir yes sir" and other militaristc BS they were saying chanting screaming and the guy coming at us in a boat screaming/yelling whatever he was doing it was pure evil instilled by others it was nuts! Must expose their secret BS

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bro, all kidding aside you know that I care about you. First it's black ops planes & choppers cruising past your place (for years), so now you're tellin' me (and I live in fishing country) that it's little Johnny from Troop 302 in my backyard? Your backyard? idk :dunno:

When you used to go to mom's house for supper, did you sneak/feed a little to the dog first, and watch him....... you know! just in case??? :noway:

get back on your meds bro.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I thought that the Boy Scouts of America had gone 'all inclusive' lately so that the other 26 'sexes' could be included?

There was quite a recent thread about it here, so perhaps those mercenary scouts are actually undercover trans-gender militants in training....

CaptainDankness

I thought that the Boy Scouts of America had gone 'all inclusive' lately so that the other 26 'sexes' could be included?

There was quite a recent thread about it here, so perhaps those mercenary scouts are actually undercover trans-gender militants in training....

God knows, but they have always been like the Catholic Church employing pedophiles, so it wouldn't be too surprising.

W

Water-

Maybe you could infiltrate their group by volunteering to become a Scout group leader for them.
You could secretly subvert their agenda.
I bet some of the kids would rather learn to fish than play war.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
In all seriousness, call your local EPO / game warden.
They are the ones to sort out situations where hunters and fisherman are harassed or access to land or waters are denied by people who lay claim to land or water they do not own or control.

shithawk420

Veteran
Am I the only one who read the part with Black Hawk choppers? Come on dude.this is getting goofy

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
I'm just glad he was able to expose this evil plot.

I think a preemptive napalm strike on the whole pack of those little future Boy Scout sniper terrorist bastards is in order.