What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 Mixed ACE fems - DeeDubya's Winter Grow

deepwaterdude

Hello Deep Water Dude ! :0)

Just found your beautiful thread and find it amazing man ! :eek:)

Congratulations for your growing and writing skills ! :tiphat:

A great week end to all :eek:)

Thanks, my bud, funny to see this pop up again;0)

I could add that the green Haze x Kali China plant has become a local favorite under the moniker of "Ugly haze" (I didn't bother to trim much and she wasn't a looker while growing or after, not much of a nose). This puppy is mentally edgy and just powerful, and after a long day of toil in the mines, sitting down with the team, super energetic, happy and social if the subject can handle the potency.

The 16 week Panama Haze goes under the name "Rotten Fruit" and is a real hit. The 18 week is called just that, cause I don't talk about it, cause there ain't no words;) Opening her jars is being instantly seized by the nostrils and taken for a ride through unimagined fields at harvest, a truly rich intrigue... i have to force myself to reseal the jar for fear of overdrying her foxtails.

Sticky Sat, thanks for popping in and showin some nice growin yourslef:biggrin: Have a sweet weekend, me own sainted Ma is turning 80 tomorrow, still cute as a button. Did i say the Haze x KC is wildly smashing? I hope I mentioned that. Surprisingly, Syd, Ugly's purple bombshell of a sister, doesn't yet stick out among her stronger growmates. Have to try her after a day off.
On to the next:tiphat:

G

Surprisingly, Syd, Ugly's purple bombshell of a sister, doesn't yet stick out among her stronger growmates. Have to try her after a day off.
On to the next:tiphat:

My purple one is really great and I adore her as an all day toke,also when friends burn her it's like you're in an orthodox church (full insence)but ,yes,not very strong for subjects of greater tolerance.After 3 days of abstinence she had floored me I have to say though
:) Something like my Zam which has a caramel/rose flavour and a great uplifting hit,but again not very potent.No matter how great the genetics are,you have to be lucky,too...Not one of my distictive qualities I guess :biggrin: Good to check this amazing grow again dude! :tiphat:

Bardo Eagle

Hi Syd now I'm curious what is the most potent strain that you have smoked??Zamaldelica seems to be very potent in the sativa way,strong but not druggy feeling? I agree for me really potent must kill me or send me on another dimension ,but for me lowering tolerance is the secret(secret not at all :)

orfeas

Veteran
you folks may forget a variable that doesn't call for t-break or t-lowering and that is the quantity of the object for the subject... :woohoo: think I can hear sb hissing "sod off!" :laughing:

:tiphat:orf

Bardo Eagle

For sure Orfeas, quantity is a variable,but when you have a high enough tolerance a gram joint is like a 0.3 joint without tolerance,little distorted perspective of things,also because smoke always lowering serotonin release and the effect can seems boring and flat,and after effects are worse,zamaldelica seem strong enough for my taste(not have tasted yet) but Syd if you have smoked something effectively more potent i'm really curious,something to try in the future

G

you folks may forget a variable that doesn't call for t-break or t-lowering and that is the quantity of the object for the subject... think I can hear sb hissing "sod off!"

Yah mon :biggrin: Definitely with "no ceiling " weed,quantity plays a big role!

For sure Orfeas, quantity is a variable,but when you have a high enough tolerance a gram joint is like a 0.3 joint without tolerance,little distorted perspective of things,also because smoke always lowering serotonin release and the effect can seems boring and flat,and after effects are worse,zamaldelica seem strong enough for my taste(not have tasted yet) but Syd if you have smoked something effectively more potent i'm really curious,something to try in the future

Hi BE,not to be misunderstood,I love my Zam.I tested it again after 3 days off and it is smooth af :biggrin: Giggly but not racy,taste on par with the best(and that is kali china ;) ),maybe the best.Still can mess you up if you have a lot("malawi blackouts").But I know there are better individuals in the line.Good thing is it really gets better with the cure ,it is 7+ months now...

The most potent plants I've grown are malawi,zamal hashplant(1/2),orient express(2/5),malawi x pck(1/2) ,queen mother,Bubba x kali (1/2)and zam x kali (1/2).Hope it helps.:)

Bardo Eagle

Thanks Syd Barrett,now I'm smoking albanian weed and to me seems strong,after a t-break of one week a 0.5 g joint I'm sure that make me throw up,then is a mistery to me,I believe that Zamaldelica is a lot stronger than albanian schwag, maybe a really spread hype??then must be a sort of perma-tolerance after a lot of years of smoke that can't be reset with t-break.I'm sure you are a really experienced smoker,more than me of course,for 4 years I was a relatively heavy smokers ,in this time a really really high was inexistent,always stoned ,lazy ass,do things yes but with handbrake on lol(strain matter,but when build tolerance with 27% thc strain,you build on it,other weed seems weaker and itself can be boring because it's what have you smoke yesterday)now that I smoke 1 time for week,always I nearly trip,like Orfeas says object for the subject ,maybe he said everything,a little story I can stand a lot mushrooms ,really high dose but my friend that he says he can't trip with ganja a couple grams of mushrooms is strong as fuck,maybe is all relative.

Bardo Eagle

My real question is: how much can be more strong Zamaldelica(for example) from standard albanian ganja because for me a 0,5 g joint without tolerance, can nearly obe me,deep dissociative body load and somewhat reminescent of acid headspace,with strong visually closed eyed scenery,not like respectively real things,but ganja for me is the best drugs,is really able to mime all the possible effect of all drugs,without the bad effect of these substances,the queen of entheogens. after this....Zamaldelica make me coffee if I smoke it???? Wtf

deepwaterdude

My real question is: how much can be more strong Zamaldelica(for example) from standard albanian ganja because for me a 0,5 g joint without tolerance, can nearly obe me,deep dissociative body load and somewhat reminescent of acid headspace,with strong visually closed eyed scenery,not like respectively real things,but ganja for me is the best drugs,is really able to mime all the possible effect of all drugs,without the bad effect of these substances,the queen of entheogens. after this....Zamaldelica make me coffee if I smoke it???? Wtf

Hey, Bardo, hope you don't mind if I chime in;) If you only smoke once a week, you're gonna get zapped by any sort of regs. I'm a cheap date with alcohol meself. It doesn't seem to be your case, but I think for heavier users it takes a while to clear out the cell receptors of trash hybrids to be able to perceive landrace and closely related sativas.
Panama Haze is super euphoric after a few days of break, I mean genius level social interaction with top energy. Real creative monster. Also gets the most tolerant user pretty ripped. My Haze x Kali China green pheno is a head ripper without the dumbass Panama grinning, and zamaldelica x Kali China is an absolute perfect balance of social fun and potent high, plus bag appeal, easy grower, tasty etc. I found it a more interesting high than the ZAm fem I had last run.
Good luck, dwd

Bardo Eagle

Hi DWD sorry for spam a lil :) the best sativa high that I have experienced is Honduras from Ace and unknown landrace,maybe an african landrace,agreed to everything get me ripped without tolerance(apart cheap moroccan hash lol)but what change is the quality of high,for Honduras(without cure) totally blissfull high(smoked with one day t-break) got me higher than outdoor from Canary island,the first day that I smoke this outdoor was the most closed eyes visual experience,I'm sure that we build tolerance also with terpene profile,because when got mi higher weed?? When I smoke another strain after long t-break.

deepwaterdude

Hi DWD sorry for spam a lil :) the best sativa high that I have experienced is Honduras from Ace and unknown landrace,maybe an african landrace,agreed to everything get me ripped without tolerance(apart cheap moroccan hash lol)but what change is the quality of high,for Honduras(without cure) totally blissfull high(smoked with one day t-break) got me higher than outdoor from Canary island,the first day that I smoke this outdoor was the most closed eyes visual experience,I'm sure that we build tolerance also with terpene profile,because when got mi higher weed?? When I smoke another strain after long t-break.

Totally agree about quality of high, that's why I'm here growing Ace strains instead of going to the dispensary down the road;) Better and more experienced growers than I speak very highly of Panama Haze and Zam for that matter; I'd give them a shot;) Honduras I've also heard excellent things of, just been in the catalogue a shorter while. I may get there this lifetime:biggrin:

One most memorable sat high was in southern india after a good 2 month smoke break and lots of exercise, etc. Got a greasy black J to bring home to my humble abode and puffed it while listening to Siva Bhajans. As I sat listening and smoking, every time I inhaled a sitting buddha assembled itself from all the dancing visual material behind the eyelids and then dissipated like sparkling leaves in a wind upon exhale. I understood how and why the temples are piled reverberations of Bhang visions (also had an amazing time with a bhang lassi once) and a lot of other brilliant things that slipped through my fingers upon waking. Indian Charas is still one of my favorite highs. Just a note;)

orfeas

Veteran
One most memorable sat high was in southern india after a good 2 month smoke break and lots of exercise, etc. Got a greasy black J to bring home to my humble abode and puffed it while listening to Siva Bhajans. As I sat listening and smoking, every time I inhaled a sitting buddha assembled itself from all the dancing visual material behind the eyelids and then dissipated like sparkling leaves in a wind upon exhale. I understood how and why the temples are piled reverberations of Bhang visions (also had an amazing time with a bhang lassi once) and a lot of other brilliant things that slipped through my fingers upon waking. Indian Charas is still one of my favorite highs. Just a note;)

late-seventies-India was a one-off experience...in every sense and aspect...hashishi in particular...ah them charas...bloody nostalgic :)
eloquent account!

Bardo Eagle

You know DWD schwag can be uberstrong,unfortunately in my piece of world not ubergood.for me job,family,friend,pet ect. are quality high,when arrives that day for me I want some strong SHIT(capital letters because actually is,compared to danks),I can't smoke all day everyday ,money/job related.after a little of my 2 cents experience ...drugs are good one time a week lol

deepwaterdude

Just indoor prep - blumats, lights and action;o)

Just indoor prep - blumats, lights and action;o)

You know DWD schwag can be uberstrong,unfortunately in my piece of world not ubergood.for me job,family,friend,pet ect. are quality high,when arrives that day for me I want some strong SHIT(capital letters because actually is,compared to danks),I can't smoke all day everyday ,money/job related.after a little of my 2 cents experience ...drugs are good one time a week lol

I dig that, I don't have your responsibilities, otherwise... For the big toker, there's also a delicate balancing act between being too stoned and not enough high, which are often the same thing;) I dig what you're saying about not wasting your one day on some weak shite.

late-seventies-India was a one-off experience...in every sense and aspect...hashishi in particular...ah them charas...bloody nostalgic :)
eloquent account!

Still big on my bucket list, orf; Northern India and rolling me some charas with me own two hands. Smoking a big chillum in those O2 deprived mountains;0)

So the State 5-0 stopped by the other night at 1h45 investigating a woman possibly being strangled or some other horrible thing, and this right near a house a few hundred yards away. Freaked the landlord enough to request me to bring the big ones in, and so away I go.

Still need to fill the res, soak the blumats and wipe down the tent with something antiseptic. Otherwise, got to bring the A5s in under cover of darkness. Last thing is another air intake. I've got the lung room blacked out enough to run tent cracked, so can get away with passive intake only. Temps are around 90 with lights on during 85 degree weather outside. Hoping heat breaks in next 2 weeks.

Girls will eat Sensi Coco at 1/3-1/2 strength with occasional additions. Not too many frills and not really expecting more than 12 weeks once flower sets. Can't use organics in the res with room temps being high ATM. pictures of the babes when installed.

Edit: Dad blast it, you guys got me posting in the wrong thread!

Attachments

• The 5x5 prepped and ready.jpg
    The 5x5 prepped and ready.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Tad warm, but not worse than OD.jpg
    Tad warm, but not worse than OD.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 13gal reservoir up high.jpg
    13gal reservoir up high.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Big 'Ol Fan, few inches of headroom over light.jpg
    Big 'Ol Fan, few inches of headroom over light.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 2 blumats per babe.jpg
    2 blumats per babe.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Can see 2 LED colors.jpg
    Can see 2 LED colors.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Loves me some carrots-very easy, flexible system.jpg
    Loves me some carrots-very easy, flexible system.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Venting from back right of tent to skylight.jpg
    Venting from back right of tent to skylight.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all! :)

I'm really enjoying reading all your smoking reports.

deepwaterdude, after the curing .... how would you compare Panama Haze vs Haze x Kali China, regarding type of effects, potency and terpenes ? Which is more incensey in your opinion ? Glad you still rate so highly Zamaldelica x Kali China :yes: I also love north indian charas!

Are you planning to grow the A5 x Malawi soon ? ;)

deepwaterdude

High all! :eek:)

I'm really enjoying reading all your smoking reports.

deepwaterdude, after the curing .... how would you compare Panama Haze vs Haze x Kali China, regarding type of effects, potency and terpenes ? Which is more incensey in your opinion ? Glad you still rate so highly Zamaldelica x Kali China. I also love north indian charas!

Are you planning to grow the A5 x Malawi soon ? ;o)

Hi, Sir Doobs;) Yessir, I've got a real stinker of an A5 x Malawi, very wide leaved, hugely vigorous and just setting into flower under scrog:biggrin: She's running a 5x5 all by herself and just putting out first pistils under 1 week 12/12. I wanted one like Tangwena's, so chose fat. I've got a very NLD version still outdoors and her clones for next run.

That said, I really wanna pop the NEville's x after seeing how she grows and buds.

Here's fat Abbott, the A5 x I've chosen. There's a new thread on this grow somewhere:biggrin: dwd's summer grow show.

I've got to pay a bit more attention and look for smells next time I puff the hazes, at this point I honestly can't remember.
Thanks for stopping in dubi, hope you and the family are well.

Attachments

• Bountiful stinkiness.jpg
    Bountiful stinkiness.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 14
  • She's starting to put out pistils, so I need to stop screwing with her soon.jpg
    She's starting to put out pistils, so I need to stop screwing with her soon.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Easy 3 foot square at the moment.jpg
    Easy 3 foot square at the moment.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Middle of bending session today.jpg
    Middle of bending session today.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 14