What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rosin - Storage/Stabilization/Consistency/Manipulation

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Personally, I store my rosin as buds and press on demand. I have a smallish press though. I like to keep a gram out at room temp so it budders.

I've noticed hash rosin seems to budder much quicker, less moisture?

KnowledgeJunkie

Mikell, thanks for the reply. I made it a few months ago, low temp (160F) from dry sift which i stored in the micron bag (25u) the freezer before pressing (from cured bud). first the product was more stable but over time it became less stable.

yes the ambient room temp is higher. i also shipped it to myself in another location and it took a few days to arrive. i think the temperature during travel might have messed it up. not much crackling during dab, at least not enough to notice something was off.

I think you are on to something by spreading it thin and checking the RH.. the location where i am now is significantly more humid than where i made the product. plus i had it stored in the fridge and i'm afraid it was not in a air tight seal.Ill give you suggestions a shot. Thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Latest posts