What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ScreenHunter_1001%20Dec.%2016%2000.04_zps56l44p2h.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

a potential ugly sweater contest winner, great humor & very easy to put together using an old sweater

ScreenHunter_966%20Dec.%2014%2019.25_zpschka36br.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This gif ends exactly the way you wanna see it end.......

This gif ends exactly the way you wanna see it end.......

aaa3151_zps44hg7shz.gif

Bobby Boucher

...i see political pictures are still considered 'funny' so long as they are cheap shots at our new President.

...hypocrisy much?

bozo

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

rat-finks.jpg

65745267.jpg

Betterhaff

Veteran
Years back I was in the Bahamas and it was a dreary day so decided to go to the Bacardi plant. It had rained, the roads were slick and we came upon an open back truck that had flipped on its side. It was full of small cages of freshly hatched chicks. They were all over the place as many of the cages broke open in the flip. All these little yellow chicks running around. We pulled over and nobody was hurt so we helped them try to gather them up…it was hilarious.

Bobby Boucher

Done and done, I just felt dude's avatar was incendiary and awfully hypocritical. I'm not crying about TOU but.. just saying it's intentionally incendiary (and not funny), whereas previous posts were genuinely hysterical. It's ok for dude to say I'm a rat for being an anti-trump republican though, I'm not crying about it. Just hypocritical.