What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread really needs to stay on track. Take the maple leaf to the clone only thread. If this continues this thread will need to be cleaned up

Cheesegez

This thread really needs to stay on track. Take the maple leaf to the clone only thread. If this continues this thread will need to be cleaned up

All due respect ric, im on topic for search for the [brightside]
cut.:tiphat:

two different cuts of the supposedly brightside cut where just gifted to me. when you hear your rookir mate that has very little knowledge on growing etc saying
" my old mate gave this mother to me told me to never let it die and keep it safe, its an old school uk cheese cut he wont be able to ever get it back "
it resonates in many ways, i asked nicely
anyway heres some shots
cheese No.1
picture.php

cheese No.2
picture.php

sideways growth it seems on 2 .. also maple leaf on both cuts
peace
CG

Last edited:

window

Veteran
Spoke to my mate that gave me my cut and he is adamant that what we have is the real deal.
He 'ain't having it...and nor am I
He does things bigger than me, so I will try to get some pics up this week of his.

Cheesegez

Spoke to my mate that gave me my cut and he is adamant that what we have is the real deal.
He 'ain't having it...and nor am I
He does things bigger than me, so I will try to get some pics up this week of his.

Do it would like to see more shots of the mystical (cheese)
Let's hope you have got the real cut although I was looking at brightsides pictures last night .
his cheese looks like that are sativa leaning , which only buds at the top of the plants.
I'll attach the pic
I've never seen cheese grow like this tbh
11942004_1012Image0008a.JPG

Peace
CG

Last edited:

Cheesegez

Psychosis has a distinctive skunky more than cheesey...(purple)berry, marzipan smell if you do a stem rub also the maple leaf you describe & picture looks similar to the psychosis pictures I've seen & witnessed on my own but most cuts taken in flower have leaves like that after they revert back to veg so who knows! Proof of the pudding is in the tasting...

Around here the bmx bandits call psychosis blue cheese so should he easynto distinguish from UK cheese as they are similar but different...no idea about bright side tho

Peace

bmx bandits lmfao i like that :laughing:

we shall see mate is psychosis nicer than cheese or ?

peace
CG

window

Veteran
Nice one Cheesegez, is that B,s own grow then?
Sort of proves my point about different grow styles/ environment affecting phenotypical expression....as that looks fuck all like what Rick posted.

I witnessed it myself recently with a friends grow of my C+ cuts I gave him.
When I grew them, they were tall and skinny but with a great long cola.
When my mate grew them, they stayed short and stocky, more colour in the buds and finished nearly two weeks earlier.
He used a different soil to me, different nutes and 1200w compared to my 400, lol.

Yesterday I popped into another mate,s of mine who recently grew a couple of my cheese cuts and some others I gave him.
The grow was done and dusted and he asked me to help him take down his fan and filter, no problem, the tent was empty.
I was in there for no more than 5 minutes and when I opened the door of his place to leave, a breeze hit me and I suddenly became aware of a cheese stench, it smelled like someone had just cropped.
As I walked to my car, it seemed to be getting stronger and when I got in, I realised it was on me..I stank of it.
Goes to show how friggin' dangerous the cheese can be, I must have touched the sides of the tent where the cheese was grown.
As I pulled away, still stinking, I noticed two old bill across the road...I got out of there sharpish. Had I been five minutes later, they would have walked past me and it would have been a stop and search all most certainly.
All though I had nothing on me, I stunk like I had a bag on me.

Cheesegez

Nice one Cheesegez, is that B,s own grow then?
Sort of proves my point about different grow styles/ environment affecting phenotypical expression....as that looks fuck all like what Rick posted.

I witnessed it myself recently with a friends grow of my C+ cuts I gave him.
When I grew them, they were tall and skinny but with a great long cola.
When my mate grew them, they stayed short and stocky, more colour in the buds and finished nearly two weeks earlier.
He used a different soil to me, different nutes and 1200w compared to my 400, lol.

Yesterday I popped into another mate,s of mine who recently grew a couple of my cheese cuts and some others I gave him.
The grow was done and dusted and he asked me to help him take down his fan and filter, no problem, the tent was empty.
I was in there for no more than 5 minutes and when I opened the door of his place to leave, a breeze hit me and I suddenly became aware of a cheese stench, it smelled like someone had just cropped.
As I walked to my car, it seemed to be getting stronger and when I got in, I realised it was on me..I stank of it.
Goes to show how friggin' dangerous the cheese can be, I must have touched the sides of the tent where the cheese was grown.
As I pulled away, still stinking, I noticed two old bill across the road...I got out of there sharpish. Had I been five minutes later, they would have walked past me and it would have been a stop and search all most certainly.
All though I had nothing on me, I stunk like I had a bag on me.

yer that B's grow , and to be honest your quite right , i do believe a slight evolution has occurred of the real cut which would explain these different growth patterns . the picture i posted was in 2004 which is 12 years ago so maybe there is a slight change in appearance anyway... because no recent picture ive seen of cheese looks like that .

but that certainly sound like the cheese man ... the smell is so memorable drive by my house one day , have it in your pocket i wont even need to see it if its the old skool cheese ill smell you commin mate .

get some pics up if you will window .be nice to see some different cuts

[ps maybe rick never had the brightside cut who knows] lmfao
peace
CG

Cheesegez

so the story goes apparently....

Jah hover anyone know this fella?
do the pics below look like anyones orginal cheese cut

"The Exodus Cheese(clone only) has been in the U.K for over 20 years and has been very popular around the Bedfordshire region and Birmingham (Midlands) since late 80's. Cheese Pheno was first found in the late 80's in a pack of 15 Sensiseeds Skunk#1 that was originally bred by American breeder living in the netherlands called Sam the Skunkman. The Cheese Pheno was found by a grower from Abbots Langley just 16 miles away from Luton (UK) who was a Boaty on the grand union canal in a disused garden center situated at Hunton Bridge, Abbots Langley. Spiral Tribe, an old music group were there for a while fitting a music rig into their coach,during this time Spiral Tribe recieved the Cheese pheno from the Boaty and from there it passed to the Exodus crew[a underground music movement who traveled around the UK, originaly from Haz manor Luton, Bedfordshire area]who have kept the original strain still to this day[in clone], After recieving the clone Exodus crew decided to name it Cheese and this was not because it smelt or tasted anything like the edible cheese but because it had a distinctive stench a smell different from other skunks,a smell which lingers so much the word which best described it was cheese hence the name.The cheese smell is one of the strongest pungent moorish smells you could ever smell, it has earthy musky with a slight fruity licourice taste with rich skunky smell, its that sublime old school flavour from back in the days ,which is again available for us thanks to the Exodus crew. Exodus Cheese buds look lime green with high calyx to leaf ratio, the buds grow like whispy corn pods, foxtail off nicely and are covered in glistening T.H.C crystals and are also very sticky and a decent carbon filter would be needed.The Strength of Exodus Cheese can vary depending on flowering times and it also depends 100% on the growers methods and experience just like with most cannabis plants, from my personal experience growing the cheese i would harvest week 8-9 for a trippy high buzz but if your looking for medicinal value i would flower Cheese for 10-12 weeks for that narcotic couchlock effect, 12 weeks Cheese will give you the effect of extreme lazyness and is very sleepy buzz and is good for those with eating disorders but it will have to be takeaway.I have been growing Exodus Cheese since 2002 and smoking since 1994, it was passed to me by an old Exodus crew member in his early 50's and he said he had been smoking it for years and its strongest skunk going around since late 80's, ive had this clone only plant in my mother room ever since and the only other strains that could compare to this are like eg OG Kush,East Coast Sour diesel(clone only). I would say Exodus cheese(clone only) is one of the best Elite cannabis strains out there, because you can not say one strain is the best in the World, there are so many flavours and strengths of Cannabis out there and i would be ignorant to think that Exodus Cheese is the best strain in the World ,but it certainly is one of the best. Before BigBuddha released his cross version of Cheese x Afghan into Hightimes cup hardly anyone had heard of it, exept the UK homegrower, so after BB took won the cup every homegrower around the Globe wanted that stenchy sublime old school Cheese skunk in there garden, but with BB Cheese you will be lucky to get anything close pheno to the real exodus Cheese but this is the only way others around the World will get to taste Cheese unless they sum how manage to obtain the real clone,it is just like with ECSD it is also only available in clone but most of us are satisfied with seed version becuase that will the closest most of us will get to tasting the real deal. Exodus Cheese(clone only) is now available around most parts of Europe and i have also heard sum growers in the States & Canada claim they have it now also,i have seen so many growers in the UK claim they had the real Exodus Cheese but they had a slightly watered down version, so i would like to clear the waters by showing you guys pics of the real Exodus Cheese(clone only) .If you look into our Cheese Gallery you will notcie the characteristics of the real Cheese, Exodus Cheese leafs are double serrated and you will also notice unlike the BB version exodus Cheese is more of a lime green colour and she also foxtails in week 7. Exodus Cheese is high yeilder but this is totally depending on the growers methods and experience, i would also recomend making Bubble/ice o lator hash out of Exodus Cheese as it will taste of moorish Cheese concentrate and the high will be unbelievable that will leave you dazed and confused."

picture.php

picture.php

looks legit to be fair
Peace CG

hazyfontazy

Veteran
in the states

in the states

so the story goes apparently....

Jah hover anyone know this fella?
everyone knows jah ,,he owns lady sativa genetics

" Exodus Cheese(clone only) is now available around most parts of Europe and i have also heard sum growers in the States & Canada claim they have it now also

i aquired the brightside cut direct from brightside in june 2005 ,,i then sent it straight to friends in Boston usa in exchange for ecsd and og kush (abusive,funnily there were only 3 og's at the time) ,so its been in the states at least 11 years :tiphat:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
My cut funnily enough came from a Spiral Tribe DJ... So obviously I will have to start calling it pre exodus cheese just to further confuse everybody ;)

hazyfontazy

Veteran
spiral cheese ,,oh wait till the dealers get wind of this ,,price increase on the horizon .5 for a tenner lol

Latest posts

Latest posts