What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alan Rickmen dead at 69

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just heard that the actor alan rickmen has passed away,,
most may remember him as the baddie in the original Die Hard and his hilarious "sheriff of nottingham" in the kevin costner "Robin Hood-prince of theives and of course " professor snape in the harry potter films,,,,,
i remember him for the heartbreaking movie " truly ,madly, deeply ",,,,,,another great gone,,,,,
rip Alan.....s2

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quigley Down Under...memorable.

So many passing. Make each day a good one.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The family guy skits where they do his answering machine. Hilarious. His voice was distinct and he played many good roles. Sad news

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
He was one of my favourite actors and always seemed to shine, even in not so good movies, like the aforementioned Robin Hood movie. Rest in peace Rickman and damn you cancer!

shithawk420

Veteran
What is this,three greats in less than two weeks? Wonder who its gonna be tomorrow? Kinda liked him as the voice of the robot in hitchikers guide to the galaxy

RIP Alan -

did anyone see the film CBGB? He played Hilly Kristal - founder of CBGB rock club in NYC, its on demand on cable in my area right now

Latest posts

Latest posts