What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunts first Scrog

SpoCannabis

Nice, nice....yeah, that seems to be what I am hearing a lot - people getting them from infected clones coming into your garden. That is understandable - I know not everyone could possibly be as meticulous as some of us

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
IM A BACK!!! Sorry gents had some issues with security, had to go into stealth mode for a bit... ANYWAYS, Updates of finished product are soon to be posted keep watching!! I yeilded over a P from my five small plants in case anybody is interested... Have the room filled with just 3 plants this time(just kicked into flower 1 day ago!), gonna see what is possible with these 3, also the first run of the new strain I picked up......should be a good show!!

Last edited:
G

Nice blunt!! get those dried/cured pics up. :yummy: :joint:

Whats the next strain? same?

Blunt_69

Veteran
Kinda the same kinda different..Northern lights X Dutch treat. should turn out freaken huge!!!I will be adding AC to my room and CO2 injection in the very near future.

Riddle me this gents... How is burning propane any different then burning natural gas as a source of CO2???? Anyone?? Reason I ask is because I see guys getting flamed for wanting to use gas furnace/hotwater tank exhaust as a source of FREE C02.Add a monitor and your set. C02 generators operate on the same basic idea...burn propane.

Im thinking tank gas myself just to reduce extra load onto the ac.
Gotta charge those stupid batteries for the closup camera..Heres some shots of zee room...
I Love em....
9118I_love_em-med.JPG

Blunts first try LST

Changed a few things on the system.First the airstones are gone. Broke each stone halfway down to provide way better airflow. It always seems like the position that had this done 2 rounds ago always grows faster and stonger plants.Plus these airstones clog, and once im in bud i cant just go into the trays to change them. I could but it would be a huge PITA. Also decided to double up on netpots. My idea here is to allow roots to grow more universal as they reach the bottom of the net pot.The slight gap gives a spot for roots to wait for catch up roots before diving into the trays. Going for more tap roots.Unfortunatly I didnt get any shots of the root system from last round, I had to remove it in chunks from each plant because I couldnt pull it through the netpot hole.

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Ok here are a few teasers, i forgot to post awhile back..... Bud has been curing for little over a week. Soon as those batteries are ready...

.. SHit sorry guys I already had those posted...man this weed is good..... Soon

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hello gents... back to the board with my ass..... been laying low for awhile...
Have my garden in full swing gonna veg for another week or so they are in shock (soil --->dro).. gonna be a fun round grab yer chairs, going to push the evelope this go. No scrog, no lst, sheer size. How big can these girls get i wonder..dimentions are 5X7X8, my trays are designed for low profile going for 6 feet.
Cleaned up the room a bit, more oganization = a wee bit more space.

Still growing my NL and NL X dutch treat cross...no need to change a good thing..

Hows everyone been????

action pics

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey Jerry, yes everythings dandy. Have a new thread of my current(soon to be chopped show)

Blunts XMAS GIFT

Thanks for having a peek at the scrog setup. It worked out well.