What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunts first Scrog

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Thanks man,im sure your grow will be great!!

I think it's because I dont remove leaves ever, rather just let them fall and die off by themselves. The mites seem to be attacking the massloads of leaves and leaving the buds somewhat alone....consiter them eraticated for the next show!! iv'e got my own clones mite free!!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
9118neon-med.jpg

lower growth shot.... NEON color!!!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Finally got my ass in there before lights on.. Got a few killer shots...ill let you guys be the judge!!

Nutes 1300PPM (lucas formula + 7ml hydroenzyme + 7ml bloom booster + 5ml seaweed mix) per gallon.NO WATER CHANGES.

here we go.Tried for wide angle shots...seem to be hard to focus for some reason..

9118nicer-med.jpg

Last edited:

GanjaJedi

I would really like to experiment with SCROG at somepoint, at the moment I am doing a SOG ebb and flow status. I like youre setup keep growing man!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Im happy with the results im getting, but I dont think im going to scrog my next round. I have much more room to work with vertically in this room.I will give it a go again im sure!!

Im going to go for the lollypop growing style.See what type of chunk fatness i can get with taller plants. Im not satisfied untill i grow two handers!!lol

Thanks for checking out my thread!! K++ to everyone!!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
I'll be flushing with a mild dose of organic seeweed mix 5ml per gallon and non ph adjusted water... my seaweed mix is 1% N -1% P-1% K,15% organic matter.

Last edited:

KingRalph

finished up real nice Blunt, they sure are quick! now i know why ya wanted ta show no mercy ta those pests so fast ;) they'll enjoy the nice flush.... smooth sailin enjoy the harvest right around the corner :)

Blunt_69

Veteran
lol kingRalph. Acually it was you that prevented me a week earlier from flushing them.. I decided to spray them with safers soap instead and kill the masses of spider mites.(takes about 3-4 days for babies to emerge again) So I should have a full two weeks in between the insecticide spray at harvest time. Im going to foliar feed them water this week to wash off any left over mite carcases, dust, and leftover soap.My infestation is not bad bad, Ive seen what happends to plants, if spider mites are left unchecked... For the most part they have been managable.

Specs.

PPM(starting value 220ppm) - 350ppm (tap water and organic seaweed mix(5ml per gallon))
FIRST WATER CHANGE!!- went smooth using the pump and drainage plugs to empty the system(the most work iv'e had to do to date, minus intial fillup of system, took just over an hour)

I don't care what the soil guys say....Hydro is so much easier plus the room is as CLEAN as the day I started them!! I think back to the days of hauling dirt in and out. Cleaning pots/watering manually every 2-3 days.Constant cleanup of room. Im telling you if your a soil grower thinking about switching to dro....do it. However THINK about the design of your space. The more homework(perfection) you do in this area the less problems down the road.

My next system is going to be an areoponics.Somehow I will adapt setup into the magic trays(i have a few ideas).I need RO first though!!

Thanks for stopping in!! k++ to all

Last edited:

I know I just reposted a picture of yours, but that picture is awsome. :jawdrop:
It is so sweet that I had to save it for myself as an inspiration.

I am lovin' those pics. Keep up the great work.

G

That is looking great Blunt. What do those budd's smell like? Overall Great Work....

oh yeah Blunt...how many plants do you have??

EDIT: Sorry didnt see your first post....6 plants..

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
lol thanks jedsmokei!! insperation is what it's all about to growing fat danky buds!!

Currently, my insperation is remo the urbangrower. Thank you all very much for all the compliments, I hope everyone achieves.... plus+++

Currently running 5 plants- setup for 6.

Youngiver
Smell- NOT SKUNKY- NOT CAT PISSY, very sweet piney smell which is experianced when smoked, the keif is unbelivably sweet.

xxoshz25xx - I plan on it!! I have a homemade silk screen setup that makes very nice hash. 150micron - 130 micron 2 stage. I tell you those bubble bags look better and better each year that passes!!

Keep checking in they aint cut yet!!