What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunts first Scrog

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Learning this camera.....

:woohoo:
9118yummy.jpg

:woohoo:

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Thanks Bipedalhominid.. Getting close for sure.. I love this strain it buds out very quickly.

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
ALLLLLLRIGHTY THEN....updates..

ph 6.0
ppm 1400
Feeding chart (lucas 8 ml micro, 16ml bloom), 5ml bloombooster, 7ml hydroenzyme - per gallon.

TO DATE NO WATER CHANGES 2 more weeks flower, then one week flush of entire system.See if i can gain some extra weight.

9118Yeeah1-med.jpg

9118gardenfat-med.jpg

Blunt_69

Veteran
Thanks Longdivision.. Last round I changed twice, once at the switchover for veg to flower and once at flush time. Seems to make no difference as far as i can tell.

9118fatstickyclose-med.jpg

Last edited:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Looking great blunt! Nice to meet you this evening I hope you enjoy your harvest and have some great smoke.

buckeye-leaf

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey, hey buck-eye, thanks for the kind words. This is the time where i really, really have to stay out of my room(except for photo-ops). So tempting to chop it up and eat/smoke the shit, looks like candy!!!!.

I found my new mother plant!!!Tossed the two males i have been pampering for their lifes. NLXDutch Treat will be in store for the trays next. Looks very similer to what i have now, but its has much, much more stink to it(still in veg!!)

Took a branch last night(sampler)will enjoy it in about a 3-4 days!!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
updates.. Well after a careful inspection of the plants I have decided to Crop out a little early. Tricomes are starting to change cloudy/amber and the little buggers are overtaking the garden."Im sending the predetors after your asses next time", freaken spidermites...never take cuts from others........never take cuts from others.....

Going to emtpy the entire system tommorrow and run straite water for 1 week to ten days.

Here are some shots of the day. Hortilux 1kHPS...... :bat: no noticable differance from the regular HPS.....Save your money.

9118perfect-med.jpg

9118sweetassness-med.jpg

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
King it's a matter of time...The more time i give the little bastards to replicate, the more ruined my crop will become. On the other hand your thinking more time, bigger matured buds... Having grown this strain before, I know these buds wont fill out to much more, so to cut em a week early is fine by me.The hairs...Yes still white, they will be like that at full term(shrug), must be a genitic thing.heres a shot from last round..full term...only way to tell is the trics...

They still have a few days before i drain a fill the system with plain water.

^^ the large photoshots, are the smallest buds on my plant. I never tried to fit the colas in full size pic,im addicted to closeups right now, later when i chop em.

Plus I have Dutch Treat X NL cross ready to flower...... A little loss = faster turnaround!! in the end it's all fine ass smoke!!

Last edited:

SpoCannabis

Beautiful shots blunt!! K++ to ya...I will be sure to check back for updates, I am anxious to find out what you yield

Blunt_69

Veteran
Thanks SpoCannabis. I have been getting better with that cam as of late!!

Im not expecting to shatter my last record with the trays this round, cause im one plant short, but this scrog setup seemed to get more from the side growth that normally would have been lessened in my typical grow. Unfortunatly because of low personal smoke, I needed to flower these rather quick..so they are smaller then I normally would grow. Im expecting to yeild at minimum a 1/2 pound, just a guess!!! That back corner I cant see or get to usually has some surprises for me at crop time!!

Last edited:

medicaluser420

Sorry to hear about the mites worst pests ever. But the ladies are looking good
hopefully they wont do too much damage. Did ya get my message? Good Luck

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey thanks for stopping in medicaluser420, There are plenty of good leaves for them to chow on, as long as they stay away from my main colas I will let them go. No I didi not receive your message.. try me again!!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Updates!!!!

OK Specs

Nutes 1450PPM (lucas formula + 7ml hydroenzyme + 7ml bloom booster + 5ml seaweed mix) per gallon.NO WATER CHANGES.

Well I sprayed my plants with safers soap after contenplating my bug situation. Gonna let them go another week and flush the following week. They are filling out alot more then last grow.(all this with no C02). Some colas are bigger then my hand. More shots to come...freaken dead batteries again.......

9118stickyickysmokyclosy-med.jpg

crazy -

I forgot to add, my plants are starting to fall over, due to weight.This is opening up the lower sections to light,this is where im going to give the plants some time to bulk.

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
This is the best part about this strain... It has very little odor
a very sweet piney smell to it. I dont smell it at all unless im inside the room.....

more closeups shots!!

9118mmm_mmgood-med.jpg

9118badboycropped-med.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, your grow is looking awesome. Even with the mite problem your plants look great. There is a shitload of resin on those buds.

I would be happy if my grow turns out half as good as yours.

Very nice, I hope you end up with a lot of good bud.