What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biking injury almost killed me. Im very very lucky to bealive today....

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The injury should have been deadly cuz I slid off a 12 foot cliff. the dr. said I am lucky to be alive and not be paralyzed.

gardening for the next 3-4 weeks is gunna be very hard on me because I pulled my arm out of socket in 3 places from crashing my bike. :cry::frown: it took 4 hours for the dr. to put it back into place. now its in a cast. Its gunna take 3-4 weeks to heal.

Ill make it through it snd be back on my feet soon enough. :smokeit: I could use a good joke to keep my mind off the pain.

but I am gunna try to get through the pain. and try to harvest the sativa and move at least 1 of the other plants into the better bigger bloom area.

well hopefuly the plants don't go to shit because of me fucked up arm.

JWP

Do you remember the accident?
I hit trouble at 200+ one day. Not a single scratch.
Its messed my head up a little though. Anyway i'm sure your as glad for your second chance as iam :jump:

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hope you feel better soon. For some reason I thought the thread title was, "Bikini injury almost killed me." And I was thinking, what the heck is a bikini injury? :D <<< There's the good joke, hehe

m4c

Oh man I'm sorry to hear about the accident, I'm a biker myself but never had a serious acciddent on it.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Sorry to hear this #1cheesebuds, all the best on your recovery.

I was recently saved from bad injuries in a nasty wipeout on a MX track by my Road riding back protector, a simple Knox product, just a piece of foam. I never go out without all the kit, full leathers and armour even in the hot sun... please folks, wear all the armour you can, it makes a massive difference, a back protector has to be No 1.

The stuff coming from D3O, high tech polymer that is flexible till it is hit, should make it all a lot easier to wear for even more people.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey cheese, sorry to hear about your biking mishap ouch, chin up mate.
Peace an Respect.

Che

Veteran
#1cb stay medicated bro, and remember the pain just means you're still alive :D
Glad you're ok dude.. I guess sometimes you gotta push your limits if you want to find the boundaries ;)

check out this Seth Enslow bail man he does it the hard way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF4YwBO56uQ

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Hi Cheesebuds! I hope you are feeling better. Like they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm sure that ordeal changed your perspective on things. I'm very happy you are still with us. Don't have any jokes, but this video right here always makes me feel better when I'm a little down :]

Take care :cathug:

Rose56

Feel better. For a joke when I first read your thread I read it as saying "bikini injury almost killed me"