What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The OBBT Grow Show!

rrog

Veteran
hey PM. How you been? I'm smoking an awful lot of Plush Berry and Super Silver Haze. The organics really make for a sweet smoke as you say

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
rrog maybe you should start pumping air again. This is from the last run. Frosted Flake on the left LSD on the right. Smooth and tasty!!!!!.
ORGANICS RULE!!!! PUMP AIR it does wonders.

Attachments

• DSCN6383.JPG
    DSCN6383.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN6382.JPG
    DSCN6382.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN6376.JPG
    DSCN6376.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN6377.JPG
    DSCN6377.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 37

rrog

Veteran
Looks mighty, mighty sweet! I'm hopelessly sold on organic soil, but my days of pumping air are forever gone. And I have a pile of pumps, hoses and airstones.

lightfeathers

realize this is old thread

Hi I am new to the site. Novice grower. I have just started to use this idea. Little diff though. I have added drain holes with elbows and T's to connect two buckets. At last T I added a ball valve as to drain and flush as desired. Added one site glass to see levels of water. Uses about a gallon of water for 2 buckets and can use more water when needed as plants grow. Using recycled grocery bags "reusable kind" around bucket to hold dirt up from bottom. Cheap Air pot idea lol. Added air stones in each bucket. I add more plain water through site glass with use of funnel. And open ball valve once a week to flush. Add nutes with light hand watering on top. Aproxx 1/2 gall little less per bucket. I have two more.buckets similar to this but are a work in progress.*
I started with one bucket and was impressed with the idea and the growth. So It is a work in progress for me. And will be connecting 4 buckets together tied into a control bucket with float valve . . . soo 5 buckets in all. . . in near future
I will add.a photo in near future