What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt69 spring time fun

One Love 731

Veteran
I have a land race Afghan Kush mom that is one of my prizes and Diesel seems to be a great strain, congratulations. are the new strains via seed or clone? right now I'm waiting on H.T.C seed company to ship to seed boo http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=116952 before I bring anything new home. I cant wait to see your new strains in action, It's always a good time fowling your threads. Karma, One Love

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
One Love 731 - thanks bud, Im looking forward to the new flavours as well!! this NL is aways killer, both in taste and weight.

KUSHEATER1 - lol!! wait for it... the budding is just around the corner!!

Alrighty some updates for you internet junky folk!

they are a little pissed at me, i just bucked off the usual crap and did some heavy prunning on the underlimbs. I also bent two tops over to try and balance out the budsites a bit more before full outright budding!!

9 days flower, 10 day veg. looking good!!

System Stats

upper 86 f
lower 56f
RH - 45%
roomtemp 26.8 c
PPM 700
Ph 6.5(adding ph down to correct to 5.8 over the next few days)

centerrear-filelimitsuck.jpg

lstaftertoppingsupercropping-filelimitsuck.jpg

mammastopsprunag-filelimitsuck.jpg

pruningstuff-filelimitsuck.jpg

room3241-filelimitsuck.jpg

Have a great week everybody!!!:friends:

Blunt_69

Veteran
One Love 731 - Good eye, this is one of the most important things for achieving maximum out of the space.. It's a tad messy this round, but i am pushing it for speed this time, Me jars are looking......empty........ Good thing i have a massive roach collection!!

Bababooey - Thanks for stoping in and bumping the thread! Hope you enjoy the stickyicky to come!

And onward to the updates!!

Well we had a power outage this week, just came outta the cave to make sure timers were all good. My flower cycle starts at 4:20 pm untill 4:20 am. Total AC power loss was between 5am-10pm.Tottaly missed it. Thought I might as well shoot some lights off pics while im in there... My timers are all battery backup so all was good, just making sure!

Here they are day 14 flower

The plants REALLY are chewing through the lucas this time.... It's very strange, i am having trouble maintaining ppm range . thus my PH is climbing slowly, I will adjust it with a double wammy of nutes and ph down tonight during lights on. Funny thing is im not seeing any unhappy plants, they are content at these levels and PACKING IT ON... I still cant belive it's only been 14 days in bud... ridiculous! Well time to hit em with PK boost eh!

PH sits at 6.4
PPm sits at 760
Room temp 26.8 c
trays lower 56 f
trays upper 67 f
RH 45%

on to the photos.....

Ive seen this photo before......lol...

room14sad-filelimitsuck.jpg

roomolabud-filelimitsuck.jpg

fuckentop232-filelimitsuck.jpg

what dirty hydroton??
biguns231-filelimitsuck.jpg

backcorner-filelimitsuck.jpg

I love nightshots, gives you a real sense of health of the garden.. It's hard to see problems sometimes with HPS on, these girls are doing just fine!

BigGreen

Veteran
Pretty sick pics for only 14 days 12/12 nice. Them babies are gonna be pretty fat. Everything looks great

guineapig

Veteran
Keep up the good work Blunt_69!!!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

One of the finest growers and human beings on the face of this here planet......if you haven't checked out all his threads, now is the time to start reading....

Pulling up a chair for this one for sure.....:lurk:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Blunt_69

Veteran
guineapig!!!! Hello!! So glad you could stop in for a visit on this very fine spring day! Thank you! for the kindness, just doing my part you know that!

Welcome!:friends:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Ever wonder what trichome's look like before they fully develop?. I snapped a few shots of early trichome production tonight(macro's are my fav!).. the little spikes turn into tricomes! Is a blob that forms at the base of the spike, and eventually moves ontop of the "stem" and you got some THC!!

welcome to alien land!!day 16 flower

maeros.jpg

macro32425.jpg

More mature
macro34267.jpg

macro342.jpg

leaky trichomes
macro23w354.jpg

enjoy!
blunt_69

K

Kal-El

Looking good bro.
I love the trich pics.
It does look like alien land! LOL

BigGreen

Veteran
I want to take some of that and chew on it for a little while look great. Im gonna have to invest in a good camera that does them macro shots. Good luck (I dont think you need it) everything is lookin killer.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey guys!! well alls good got the ph down to 6.0 and the ppm levels are up to 1000.

DAY 20 flower!!!! So that means I got exactly 30 days into this show including veg time!!!

yummy214-filelimitsuck.jpg

yeahbabyya3290-filelimitsuck.jpg

superduperscooper-filelimitsuck.jpg

uhuhuh3131-filelimitsuck.jpg

LST top
362626234duat-filelimitsuck.jpg

Dont remeber it!! This one

lstaftertoppingsupercropping-filelimitsuck.jpg

peace blunt69

One Love 731

Veteran
Wow, for 6 plants your grow is above and beyond the rest. Thanks for all you do for the whole community. For those who haven't figured it out, Blunt's the man, he definitely knows his shiz.
Karma, One love

Blunt_69

Veteran
woooohooo!!! Just picked up a killer deal.. 1000w HPS will be retired next round...

Picked up two 600HPS for the price of 130$ a piece with bulbs in cases. So going to be adding 200W of extra spread and power to the room!!Should allow me to really fill out the edges of the grow now! and reduce the heat. should be interesting!! pictures to follow!

T

Teeg420

hey blunt i noticed you use the 3 in 1 meter, how often do you have to calibrate it?

Btw those are killer looking buds for day 20 of flower major props!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Teeg420 - Well the right answer is, it should be cleaned and calibrated at the start of each show.

Honestly, I recalibrate it maybe once a year.. When I do recalibrate, it's never off very much.. Not like a pen this way at all. My TDS pen I haft to calibrate every time i use it.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
blunt, man those girls are looking so f*kn nice!....and those trich shots, holy crap! Great work