What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Sour Diesel grow

G

I have had these seeds for awhile, I got them from SD when they first hit. This is my first Rez strain oddly enough. I had NYCD so never saw a need for another Diesel in the mix until now.

I dropped 6 DSD seeds and all have sprouted, 100% for those counting things like that, and looking strong. They went from seeds in a bag to 1-1/2" seedling in 24 hours. Oooooeeee that's what I'm talkin about, my shot glass has the mojo on it.hehe

Shootin for nothing less than stellar results.

Good show Rez

Tex

wikidcalibudgrl

Tk, we can always count on you to have the choice beans sprouting! I'm pullin up my chair to watch this one! Love your past grows, keep it up TK!

~Wikid

G

:friends: dsd rocks look for the most sativa looking pheno.
my best dsd plant tasted liked the sour d clone but more lemony.
good luck

G

Thanks all for droppin by, I'm stoked about the grow.

I am expecting great things from these babies

Tex

nycnoob

Good luck on your grow. Nice strain. Always with those nice strains and good results. I will try to keep up

G

Nice TK... I have a few DSD v2's going as well... about 4 weeks veg. This will be my first Res strain as well!

Do you have any idea how many strains you've grown out? It seems you have a new flavor every week.

G

you're in for a treat TK, she'll treat you reaaaaaallll nice :D

what kind of setup you gonna run these in?

THC

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Damn Shot Glass

That Damn Shot Glass

100 % yet again TK from the lucky shot glass no less. Damn I gotta get me one of those things. Can't wait to see some pics.

Mr.Wags

G

Thanks gang for stppin in

Waggs, they do wonders and the cheesier the better (six flaggs or the biggest ball of yarn or something)

My standard setup e&f table under the daul 600's, Pure Blend Pro and some assorted ammendments.

Somewhere at like 20 or so last year and I am already 10 or 12 in this year. Out of all that I have filled a few slots in my mother search, two keepers and two on the bubble so to speak.

Tex

G

any dsd is good

any dsd is good

i grew some dsdv2 last crop and just fell in love with it. i and 4 beans i sprouted and 3 female and 1 male...i cut clones off and revegged them .. i now have some going and one smells like lemons , is there some dsd that smells like lemons, it is a sat. pheno .but hell all my dsdv2 are sat .lol i just love the bud.....will be a keeper

G

What's the general finish time? Rez, I think has it at 60-65 days oor something like that.

This one is supposed to finish faster than the Sour Diesel.

Tex

G

my last dsdv2 grow

my last dsdv2 grow

the last one i had i let it go for 68days , the trichs were about 60 % amber

G

I took one of mine at around 55, the other at 60 or 61.

Dunno how yours will turn out , but I liked the longer flowering one a lot more. 2 different phenotypes , one was very solid chunky dense buds , the other was a bit more airy lookin and smelled intense, was slower to put the trichs on, but was overall the more potent and tastey plant IMO.

this is the chunky pheno at 51 days....

THC

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to your results, i shall be getting on the Diesel bandwagon with one of rez's strains when i visit the ic cup and do some seed shopping.

G

The DSD are all kickin ass. I have transplanted into the 5.25" pots and put them under the 250w mh on a 2x2 flood table.

May camera setup is screwed up right now but pics will follow.

4 of the 5 look like badass indica plants with a sqaut stature and fat ass leaves and tthe one looks like it has a little more sativa in it but not much.

Is an indica pheno common? I definately prefer indica dom hybrids.

Tex