What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is the outrage ??

S

Sertaiz

vice news is run by a well connected guy...

and for the record i see left and right, democrat and republican, if i got that right as some simple smoke screen. like having two hands and pretending they arent both attached to the same creature.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Go look at the source guy. I'm not trying to win an argument.

If you want to disregard it go ahead. I figured you would like vice news as a source.

S

Sertaiz

thanks i for one think spirited conversation is good to practice.
vice channel has been interesting to watch unfold, one thing i dont see is freedom fighters portrayed in a good light. i see crackheads showing firsthand how to score, and make most drugs, i see gangbangers shooting at each other and telling the camera all the shit they do, and stuff like kings of the road where guys are goofy. the ones about weed are fun but idk if the good outweighs putting drugs and guns and gangstas on the tv like it was cool. kinda fucks gun owners and incites fear towards 1wg

Latest posts

Latest posts