What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Bobbo4200

Veteran
:peek: been MIA but I have to come see what the fuss was about..I'll be lurking now though.

Dang DT I'm gone for a few months and you haven't skipped a beat bro, more like things picked up. :rtfo:

I'm in for the greatness guy, take me to the jungle please. :bow:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
DTOG
Any special way there suppose to be sent? I'd like to help the ol boy out.

I guess just a note inside that says what they are for. I individually packed mine to make things easier on GLG. Also A suggested starting price for the seeds was recommended . Which I did include(I think it was $30 a pack) . I have the addy. If you need it I can dm it to you on Insta.

Miraculous Meds

Sending out a bunch of seeds today, for the dansbuds auction over at GLG. If you have extra seeds you can spare, you should consider donating some. For a really good cause.

I haven't had the opportunity or privilege with talking with Dans buds much, but I notice he's a very active member who seems to be very helpful with other members of our community.

I'd be honored and happy to help out the cause. Shoot me a message with who to get a hold of.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So I have a Deep Chunk in flower. Well a few times I left one of the flaps on my tent unzipped. Only to find it the next day. Coupled with another small light leak, it made the Deep Chunk hermie. And not just a little. Gonna have a lot of S1's and fem hybrids. Here's some pics.

Deep Chunk (you can see the seeds)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Polynesian Banana Cookie Haze

picture.php

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

What kind of smells comming off the Polynesian Banana Cookie Haze?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Livers

picture.php

Cut that came to me as Ghost OG ( I have my doubts of it's legitimacy)

picture.php

Lime Gorilla Bubble(if you look close you can see a few seeds)

picture.php

Blue Star

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
09' Animal Cookies

picture.php

This is the "newest fake 91'" I have. I call it the "Tire plant" because it smells like new tires/rubber. Couple seeds in this one too.

picture.php

Mighty K - said to be a Skunk/OG hybrid. The third pic you can see the OG in her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Mighty K on the left, True OG on the right.

picture.php

"The Three"

picture.php

Then here's a shot of the other side of the flower section.

picture.php

Big plant in the back under the "burple" LED is Suicide Cheese. Then I have a Sour Glue, GMO, Forum S1(Mutant Cookies the source of it calls it) , Sour Dubb, Guava Stardawg, "The Three" and a couple others.

I also just flipped my "in between batch" or "aisle row" plants.( TK/91 x Cookie Crisp) x SSH F2, which I will be calling " Silver Crisp" from now on. One of those, a Deathstar x Ancestral Skunk, Triple Nova and Exodus Cheese(which I was told is not the "Exodus" cut , but still a Cheese cut none-the-less, came from the UK) .

Did some up-potting last night. Counting the flipped Silver Crisp, I have 6 confirmed females from 18 seeds, so far. Pretty sure at least one more female of Dubble Headed, and Tha Melon's do not wanna show sex. Which in my experience means they are most likely females. Plants that express late have usually been female in my experience.