What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sealed ppk room

starke

Damn fine looking ladies. I defol pretty aggressively also. Larf sucks. Looks like you are headed to a fine finish.

Earlmarne

Damn fine looking ladies. I defol pretty aggressively also. Larf sucks. Looks like you are headed to a fine finish.

Thanks man, this is def the most aggressive ive got into them before. I was super worried about this run but the girls really picked it up when I flipped to 12/12.

Earlmarne

The male I found in the flower room went outside and continued to flower. Today he started dropping.
I filled some ziplocks with flowers and took and secured them around a couple lowers with hair ties on my 2 headbangers. Hope like hell she makes me a few seeds

Earlmarne

picture.php
Unicorn poop1

Earlmarne

My headbangers.
picture.php

These girls are chugging along well. I fucked up and tossed the shorter pheno. Shes packing on considerably more frost than her stretchier sister. Think I may have one outside still. One branch I pollinated is all brown pistils, so I assume she took.
Looking to be heading towards a healthy harvest

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
If the pistils are already shriveling on the branch you pollinated, that's a good sign. :woohoo: Great looking plants still man. Keep up the good work.

Earlmarne

I tossed all my headbanger10s cuz she was slow. Shes a real beast in flower frosty, stinkin like pinesol. And super dense.
I got one tiny cut I found outside. Hoing to start giving her some extra love n get some cuts off her

picture.php

Earlmarne

Fighting humidity. Pulling 5 gallons a day out of here fans on high got a couple muffin fans for under the cannopy coming next week
picture.php

Never had this much vegatation in here. Kind of wish Id of flipped earlier

Earlmarne

Where’s ur humidity levels at? Shits looking real good though...
Spikes around 65 lately. I can hold at 50 most of the time besides right after lights out but my dehuy is running full time adding to the heat. Im just hoping to pull some headbanger flowers that come close to your runs with her. Was stuck at 85 degrees lights on yesterday so I turned up the co2 to 1250

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

Hey Bro.....lookin good for right at 5 weeks.....believe in that early defol…...helps end colas in the long run.....now....No need ta up your CO2 till you get into the 90+ temp range that really ramps up metabolism with a dialed environment...900 max is all that`s needed ….I used air exchange twice per minute and ambient CO2 ppms were in the mid 700 range where I grew and dialed results were consistent with max 750 ppms of base nutes with a lil calmag….regardless.....

An old cropper trick for commercial growers runnin sealed rooms that not too many folks know about is to set up exhaust for the room hooked to a humidistat for when RH goes crazy during late flower lights off to keep from the dehueys burnin up power bills and heatin up the grow areas tryin ta pull excess water vapor out the air while the plants are shittin it out as fast as they can suck it in when they`re hoonin and dialed in.....anyways.....

Good job this run E.....keep records and keep learnin…..Fortune favors the prepared mind.....Handle it.....

Peace...DHF.....:ying: …...

Earlmarne

Hey Bro.....lookin good for right at 5 weeks.....believe in that early defol…...helps end colas in the long run.....now....No need ta up your CO2 till you get into the 90+ temp range that really ramps up metabolism with a dialed environment...900 max is all that`s needed ….I used air exchange twice per minute and ambient CO2 ppms were in the mid 700 range where I grew and dialed results were consistent with max 750 ppms of base nutes with a lil calmag….regardless.....

An old cropper trick for commercial growers runnin sealed rooms that not too many folks know about is to set up exhaust for the room hooked to a humidistat for when RH goes crazy during late flower lights off to keep from the dehueys burnin up power bills and heatin up the grow areas tryin ta pull excess water vapor out the air while the plants are shittin it out as fast as they can suck it in when they`re hoonin and dialed in.....anyways.....

Good job this run E.....keep records and keep learnin…..Fortune favors the prepared mind.....Handle it.....

Peace...DHF.....:ying: …...

Thanks for dropping in, I actually took your advice after my last round. Cut a passive intake and got me an exhaust now that runs the full 12 off. Just a 4 inch intake. Think I need a couple more.
Got a couple more fans under that canopy tonight. Hopefully that helps some.
I appreciate the hell out of all you guys dropping knowledge on me. Keeps me headed forward.

DunHav`nFun

Sorry for my "oldtimer`s" disease since I already posted that on pg 4 , can`t remember as well what I post these days when it`s so few and far between compared to my old daily help here for the last 15 yrs......anyways...…

If it takes an active intake to be able to exhaust the amount of air you need to drop RH levels to acceptable levels , then add as budget allows......also......fans above AND below the canopy blowin air through the underneath and around the plants above , but never directly on em to prevent excess transpiration/sweating , prevents increased nutrient uptake and storage for no reason and is the wayta go bro IME.....aight.....nuff outta my old ass this day.....Carry on and good luck.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying: …..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts