What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got out and fed my plants....most all of them. It got dark on me I'll finish tomorrow. But I went 1/4 tea Open Sesame ph 6/6.2 range. I'll probably do some micro/macro nutes and cal magnesium this weekend or the next feeding.

caliprop215

Veteran
U guys crazy doing all this guerilla work....makesme feel lucky i got a buddy i can split with and grow on his land. ...keep up the hard work payoff is almost in the horizon

Next year its on. 6 monster plants moving my mobile in next couple of days to the 1/4 acre lot in orchard. Goin from growing at a buddys .08 acres to quarter acre. Guess its only 3 times the size but will be mine on my land. .and going from a mobile home park to quarter acre .man starting to feel good

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes Cali I've got plans already working in my head on what/ how I'm gonna do things next yr. I kinda needed this grow to get me warmed up and back in the swing of things. Everybody stay safe out here guerilla growing and just in general....security also.

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
420giveaway
4 plants from italy.. directly in local ground,local soil without adding or removing anything ...the italian ground is just for hemp...

in the back 3,5 meters critical + and 3 meters special kush....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well since this is a anything outdoor post I’m going to share something kind of funny in a way I guess.. I’m not mad about it. Just would like to see what people have to say about it if anything at all.

So I got a AK47/white widow hybrid seed back in the winter. I was excited about growing it because I’m familiar with both of the strains have have been a fan of both of the strains.

So when it was time (2nd week of MARCH) I cracked the seed and so it began to grow.. well it was maybe a 2 inch tall seedling and I had to leave the area for a few weeks and leave somebody in charge of my seedlings to watch over them.. a few weeks later I get back.. the AK47/white widow is still a 2 inch seedling.. barely green.. half way up the stalk it was brown in a spot and so thin in that spot idk how it wasn’t falling over.. so I just knew well, it’s going to die! But it didn’t! I kept it under lights for another week maybe longer.. it never progressed nor did it get worse.. it just stayed the same.. so eventually I said frig it I’m gonna put it out in the wild with the great sun ball beating down on it and it will either die or snap out of it and start growing..

Well, it’s now the middle of August this plant has been growing since the middle of MARCH this plant has been growing for 5 MONTHS and it’s about 16 inches tall lol.. it just blows my mind.. here is a picture of the little baby..

775CD481-8E18-4820-8561-32B349625128.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

Very nice man....what strains do you got there. I had a Super Cream Cookies male from RealGorilla I pulled it this evening. I couldn't believe I done that until I'd already pulled him. The only male left around here....I'd like to have kept him and dusted something

Left to right I got No-name Pollenchucker Strain #1, No-name Pollenchucker Strain #2, Mkob Kush from Bradley Danks and (Bagseed x Idunno). I made all the no-name strains from thoroughbred pot plants so they should be pretty good.
Sometime in the future you might regret not using your male on a low branch or two and making a few seeds for yourself. Is that Super Cream Cookies a Starfighter/GSC combo? You have extraordinary willpower saying no to that dude.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
ECSD
picture.php

Sunset Sherb
picture.php

Do you even OGKB bro??? Blissful Wizzard #32
picture.php

couple spots flooded hard. #DoYouEvenSmokeMudBro???
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
4 plants from italy.. directly in local ground,local soil without adding or removing anything ...the italian ground is just for hemp...

in the back 3,5 meters critical + and 3 meters special kush....

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

That's a great looking plant friend. What's the lat in Italy ??? Looks like you guys have a good growing season, I bet you have pretty decent weather from the looks of those ladies?? Thanks for sharing

KY I've done things like that with tester plants/ or plants I'm experimenting new things with. Sometimes those damn things you just keep thinking will pop up and start growing but sometimes they don't lol....right???

PDX I pulled him outta the ground kinda easy, I went back out and put him in some water lol. It's worth a try I don't think I damaged the roots so bad that he might come back. After I pulled him I was like wtf did I just do that. It's a Super Cream Cookie or Super Platinum Cookie male....I'll have to check my notes. He's probably a afterthought but I'm giving him 48hrs to see if he might still have a chance.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
ECSD
View Image

Sunset Sherb
View Image

Do you even OGKB bro??? Blissful Wizzard #32
View Image

couple spots flooded hard. #DoYouEvenSmokeMudBro???
View Image

Thanks for sharing those beautiful strains. I know first hand about the flooding this yr. Ive had a few plants on a hillside that's got nearly washed off. All the rains have flushed the nutes out just like the one you've got pictured. But dang you got a beautiful ECSD and those other champion strains. Does that ECSD do ok....i mean is she mold resistent ??? I'd love to try some of those next season. Let us know if and when more seeds will be available. I gotta try the OGKB !!!:tiphat:

Dankwolf

Well since this is a anything outdoor post I’m going to share something kind of funny in a way I guess.. I’m not mad about it. Just would like to see what people have to say about it if anything at all.

So I got a AK47/white widow hybrid seed back in the winter. I was excited about growing it because I’m familiar with both of the strains have have been a fan of both of the strains.

So when it was time (2nd week of MARCH) I cracked the seed and so it began to grow.. well it was maybe a 2 inch tall seedling and I had to leave the area for a few weeks and leave somebody in charge of my seedlings to watch over them.. a few weeks later I get back.. the AK47/white widow is still a 2 inch seedling.. barely green.. half way up the stalk it was brown in a spot and so thin in that spot idk how it wasn’t falling over.. so I just knew well, it’s going to die! But it didn’t! I kept it under lights for another week maybe longer.. it never progressed nor did it get worse.. it just stayed the same.. so eventually I said frig it I’m gonna put it out in the wild with the great sun ball beating down on it and it will either die or snap out of it and start growing..

Well, it’s now the middle of August this plant has been growing since the middle of MARCH this plant has been growing for 5 MONTHS and it’s about 16 inches tall lol.. it just blows my mind.. here is a picture of the little baby..

View attachment 466125

Sounfs like old seed or plants that were polanated to late or both .:comfort:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Thanks for sharing those beautiful strains. I know first hand about the flooding this yr. Ive had a few plants on a hillside that's got nearly washed off. All the rains have flushed the nutes out just like the one you've got pictured. But dang you got a beautiful ECSD and those other champion strains. Does that ECSD do ok....i mean is she mold resistent ??? I'd love to try some of those next season. Let us know if and when more seeds will be available. I gotta try the OGKB !!!

the ECSD came out great for me last time, this one was about an elbow picked the 23rd of Sept.
the quality was way better on the early outdoor than my best indoor with her.
picture.php

I found a tiny bit of budrot on the 21st and it was raining hard everyday that week and I jumped the gun.
picture.php

I see this happen indoors on this strain too where the bottom 2 calyxes get it but that's all.
picture.php

the buds were not too big but they were really nice and almost free.
picture.php

my beans are available now just go to the instagram link to find out where.
plenty of OGKB if you don't dilly dally.:tiphat:

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
420giveaway
That's a great looking plant friend. What's the lat in Italy ??? Looks like you guys have a good growing season, I bet you have pretty decent weather from the looks of those ladies?? Thanks for sharing ...

Thanks friend,in italy (41 lat i think) the sun is the same as california, but we also have good soil for hemp, few rains (in 2017 it never rained during the guerrilla) ,but i put the plants too tight, this is guerrilla,sun and water. I will put more photos ..
:wave:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks friend,in italy (41 lat i think) the sun is the same as california, but we also have good soil for hemp, few rains (in 2017 it never rained during the guerrilla) ,but i put the plants too tight, this is guerrilla,sun and water. I will put more photos ..
:wave:

Keep us updated man....those are very very nice. You're gonna have a nice harvest I think from the looks of everything. Also I know the feeling of planting to close/tight. I've got several places that were paths earlier and once the extreme growth from flowering. They have closed out the distance more so than I figured.....and in some other guerilla patches I had a wire over top some plants that grew threw the top and I've tied a lot to spread them out the help them....but it's really only caused a nicer bushier plant. Still close and cramped together looking like one plant but there really 3 different. Maybe if you have any to close try to tie them or try training some....might help some at first.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dang I'm glad you mentioned that Tycho.....I've got several of those dwarf type plants that already pretty much done. I'd forgot about those, I was gonna throw them away but there still in the ground nearly finished.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I've seeded them with similarly early males from the same batch. I love the little bonsai trait. Several have multiple branches. Should be ~90 days seed to harvest. :tiphat:

Seed to seed harvest is considerable longer though.

JanKowalski

My messy garden.
Are all feminized, moved outdoor in the beginning of April. Some are from seeds, others were cuts from previous run. No ferts added, and badly trained. Here the result.

On the left 2 x ECSD, on the right 2 x Dedoverde and 1 BlueDream. Here during vegetative.

picture.php

And here yesterday. No flowers yet.

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat: