What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Stealth Cabinet (NGB) - as seen on OG

Question for all the NGB cabinet experts. How is the noise with 150 cfm dayton?

Are the noise levels to high? I was thinking with a dayton the noise would remove the stealth from the cabinet. If the noise is to much, do you guys have any solutions to make the box near whisper quiet? As in the noise range that a PC emits?

Also like someone already asked, what about a scrubber? Is there any room in the NGB box for a scrubber?

I've been sorting out a parts list, cost estimate, and I'm planning on constructing one of these boxes in the coming months.

Also, does anyone have links to how the SWC works, or any information, helpful tips?

Thanks so much guys =D

stevr59

well i run a dayton and yes it noisy but my brouter stood next to the cab and dint say any thing about it but i did make it a lil quieter using a cardboard box with some foam in it but it still louder than a pc, as for scrubber i don't run one since the strains i use dont smell much but there room in the flowering room for one check out durbin posion set up. i will put on on the back one day when needed, and i have found nbo link to a swc but it really simple it just a 6 gallon rubber made contoner with 2 -2" net pots and 2 12" air stones.here a link to my thread on the box and there a few other on here as well http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=29490 read all you can before you bulid becuse there a lot of flaws in this box for one the ventilation system need to be improved
but as is it can still pull 4 oz every 60 days but heat is the main problem but all i can say is it one dam fine box

Cool thanks man K+ :yes:

My girlfriend wants no pot growin' so that means I need to find away to make this box as silent as humanly possible. Appreciate the advice on reading up, I'll definatley take it :D

simba

Sleeping Dragon
I duno where the rest are but here are a few of the bigger pics i did get from OGs site when it was up.. (i have a tendency to save good pics, posts which come in handy a some times)

3648ngb2.jpg

3648ngb1.jpg

stevr59

here some pics of what a NGB box can do try this with a dam pc case i want to thank for gifting me the chem? x c-99 beans thanks man

J-Roc

dude thats the coolest thing ever. could someone please build me one and mail it to me? exactly like that.. with the locking doors n all

sir.smokealot

nice set up :bow:

i'm a newb here at ic & at everthing to do with growing, smoke alot, but i've never grown before.
i've been looking this site over & yall really have your shit together here,some more than others. i really like your set up alot & building it would be any trouble for me, i like the ideal of hydro anyway so with that said. do you think
this set up would work for a newb like me or should i start with something more simpler, i'm not dumb just never grown before. :rasta:

Last edited:

dondeago

no enrichment what so ever. ive done this method a couple of years ago. i pulled 160g from it dry with a 250W light. highly recomended peeps!!!

tashi

Awesome thread!

I built a cabinet using a 270 watt for my first grow, and opted for a hydro-hut on my incomplete second grow. I'll be posting some pics soon.

Thanks for diggin this up :D

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
New Ganja Boy - the user that invented and built this box. haven't seen him since OG went down.

spacecadet

Gantz said:
New Ganja Boy - the user that invented and built this box. haven't seen him since OG went down.
he left long before og fell i do recall he said he had security problems and left and has never been seen since

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
spacecadet said:
he left long before og fell i do recall he said he had security problems and left and has never been seen since

That's right. He took off and didn't leave one pic. But were lucky enough to have people here that save pics.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I forget what the name of the locks are but i'll get some pics of them soon along with the name. I know it, it's just not coming to me. think..think.. :joint: ..think..nope sorry. Only time will tell.