What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
yeah I just broke them outa the box today. One of only 3 pairs without white on them. Those will stay new for a good long while

Just sat down for a brake and put on the lord of the rings. Twisting up a J and going to kick back for a few. Almost done with work and happy that my clones are all set :) I love growing

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Imma be taking clones myself in a few days. I gotta take 120 of them.
Lots of strippin and dippin. I seen a gold deposits map of the U.S and theres gold in the river I fished my whole life and didnt even realize it.
My son (8) loves rocks and Gold Rush and stuff, so Imma buy him and I a sluicebox and all the gear to take him fishing and prospecting this spring.

Last summer, I took a wooden box with a seashell coated top, filled it with quarters and dollar bills, and stuffed it into the crag of the rocks while we were fishing.
On que he got bored and started looking for rocks. After about an hour, he found the box and flipped out. I took pictures and everything. He was sooo happy. It melted my heart seeing him so elated to find hidden treasure. I think hes hooked now.

Snypette

Veteran
puff

puff

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the fact that you said you got mad shit done is super cool - thats my lingo style and I don't see many people using the mad adjective haha

everyone in here is super cool and funny - great vibes all around.

Love the pusssy-cats - geez you pervs

Nice plants and whats up with that motorbreathe - looks FIRE!

:wave:

:smoke out:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice piece....and the bong is nice as well!:muahaha:
just messin with yah,please take those sort of comments in a "you go girl" fashion rather than dirty uncle sort of way....crap,i sorta backed myself into a corner there...i am a dirty old man!:bigeye:

Snypette

Veteran
the fact that you said you got mad shit done is super cool - thats my lingo style and I don't see many people using the mad adjective haha

everyone in here is super cool and funny - great vibes all around.

Love the pusssy-cats - geez you pervs

Nice plants and whats up with that motorbreathe - looks FIRE!

:wave:

:smoke out:

that is probably one of my most used words. I caught myself saying 'folks' the other day haha. Too much time on ic :D
The motor breathe is probably being harvested tonight :)

Snypette

Veteran
Trimmed up 2 BYTCH side plants, did some transplanting and other veg work, ate some home made chicken soup, and got all my house shit done. Been going double time because Snype has problems with his eye and it is really bothering him, so I am trying to take some work away from him.

Time for a J with my man :smoke: Then back to work!

doneit

Veteran
Pics or none of it happened!

J\K.. gotta keep us small minds entertained with some in the moment shots..

Snypette

Veteran
wow we got so much done today. My legs are jelly and I am just going to take out a plant or 2 to trim tomorrow during the day. I think we will actually be done with work by 10. That is really early for us :D

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I guess you guys love your Chem too. :biggrin:
I love, love, love my ChemD hybrids.
I found that the ChemD gives me a super potent, deep, body/chest stone. I have:
OGChem, StrawberryDogshit, ChemmyJones, GrandoggyPurps, and ChemicalBlue.
I guess that Chem is some of the most potent indica on the market today. Atleast thats what I read.

I wonder what ChemDawg felt like when he first smoked that first nugget he grew out from bagseed. :deadxmas:

FlaDankster

Veteran
Cool kicks...........

Now wheres da breakfast pics?!?!

Do not let the thread go young lady.......

Plants are cool...

buds are cool...

But we gotta have some grub up in here.

P.S. the betterhalf says she wants your skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.